Come in here so we can expose what your HS was REALLY like

Melt_Man

The Power to MELT!
Daps
pie.page

:heh: lol, I didn't think it would be that lopsided.

Daps
:gladbron:

That was the school i was going to go too. I remember when i was going to Edison Elementary, we used to talk about that shyt. My homie told me they had barb wired fences and you couldnt get out unless the cops let you out :laugh:

:laff: I went to hudson down the street from that shyt. We used to talk about that shyt like it was prison. Tellin stories about how only the hardest nikkas went to cabrillo. I remember half homies talkin about how they were all going to lakewood to escape the system n shyt. I was like :yes:, I ended up at cabrillo :sadcam:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:laff: I went to hudson down the street from that shyt. We used to talk about that shyt like it was prison. Tellin stories about how only the hardest nikkas went to cabrillo. I remember half homies talkin about how they were all going to lakewood to escape the system n shyt. I was like :yes:, I ended up at cabrillo :sadcam:
Word, since LBUSD let us pick the schools we wanted to go to, everyones parents would try to put them in the best rated schools and shyt :laugh:

The lil nikkas who were stucc going to a hood ass school like cabrillo were :sadcam: the first day

Dont even get me started on nikkas who had to go to washington middle :merchant:

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
West Jefferson high school.

Pretty diverse compared to other schools in the area, and had very low scores

I ain't got nothing to hide

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
pie.page
Montgomery Blair HS Racial demographics said:
Black, not Hispanic 29% 38%
Hispanic 26% 10%
White, not Hispanic 26% 46%
Asian/Pacific Islander 19% 6%
American Indian/Alaskan Native <1% <1%

http://www.greatschools.org/marylan...ontgomery-Blair-High-School/#from..HeaderLink

Can't even fake, lookin back on it Blair was the shyt aside from the stupid no hat rule and lack of off campus lunch. Every race heavily represented, over 3,000 students, felt like a big city in a junior college size campus. Only place you coulda seen hippie cacs on one end of the hall and thug nikkaz and MS-13 on the other end. Magnet kids come in the bathroom and nikkaz gettin served dimes n shyt. :laugh: