Come in here and post your ignore list brehs!

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I having an ignore list is soft:hubie:

i get one or 2 people but anymore than that then you sensitive.

Daps
:yeshrug:I don't have anyone on ignore. I can disagree with somebody and still dap a post of theirs if I like what they say.

You must be lucky aka a male. If you a girl people will just jeep tagging you with the bs. Agree has nothing to do with it, nikkas is weirdos :hubie:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
ignore-list-1.png
ignore-list-2.png

yoooo i remember Woman of God , she had them Grade A titty meats :ehh:

who remember @bwcrusader or whatever her name was ? she used to have me laughin

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
“He should be bushed :mjcry:
Some of these posters might not put others on they ignore list but they damn sure will cry about something they don’t like over and over again

yeah they dont use the ignore , they tough asf

but get on them in a thread and watch them make a whole new thread to try and get mfs on yo bumper.

Now thats some hoe shyt

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Mods can do this? :ohhh:

I got a couple people on my dikk that can't seem to leave.

Btw, thank you OP for ignoring me :blessed:

yeah i marked him out in like 2015 or some shyt . it was when i barely started posting . nikka ran to the mods for protective custody. nikka done served a whole damn SHU term on the coli . 7 years! :mjlol: ol buster douglas ass nikka

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Man, fukk all that I’m too cool/hard to ignore posters shyt. I was on that wave for like 7 years, but this board has gotten dreadful and there are some LEGITIMATELY terrible ass posters on this site, because this board is essentially unmoderated. As such, there are some posters that are damn near auto ignore status for me. My browsing experience improved exponentially when I ignored that obvious dude who is posing as a woman, and didn’t have to scroll through long ass message, after message about dumb stuff. My damn thumb was getting brolic :stopitslime:. Additionally, if you come into threads talking about the earth is flat, “cac science,” derailing every thread you come into with inane drivel, super jaded and beat down by life, espouse clearly racist/republican ideologies ad nauseum, like to come into threads that are world related and tie it into biblical prophecy — because you think you and all true believers will be lifted into the sky to have a cloud soirée with Jesus soon, obviously a dullard, etc., I’m getting your goofy ass out the paint. I don’t get any cool points in life by not using the ignore functionality.

Besides, what I’ve learned is that most people you interact with regardless of the medium will not be a boon for your intellectual, psychological, or mental well being. Most individuals can be said to have a neutral influence, but there are more people that you interact that are net-negatives than are net-positives. Net-negative? Ignore you must go. Matter fact, there’s a couple posters I’ve been meaning to ignore, but just haven’t gotten to yet. :ohhh:

you a cocker spaniel , my dogs is rottweilers
:umad: