Come in here and post your ignore list brehs!

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Around 2020, I maxed out my ignore list, and been ignoring people the old fashinoned way, every now and then I'll clear my list and remove the banned posters, but these dunce azz posters keep me filling the list back up

me using the ignore list isnt a statement on me as much as it is a statement on this site and its abiity to attract the most mentally disturbed people.

I said it a 1000 times, I'm here to laugh, stay up to date on the latest happenings and enjoy some fukkery from time to time. Not play a character for the amusement or annoyance of others and live vicariously through a fabricated online persona.

I'm not trying to see a 1,200 word count meltdown from some sexually repressed curmudgeon who thinks all women are useless cumdumpsters that deserved to be raped. Quit posting twitter hoe-babble and relationship podcast snippets. touch grass and figure it out.

I'm not trying to see a bunch of hyper-emotional idiots derail decent threads with their back and forth e-thuggery and pseudo black militancy.

I'm not trying to see retards with -2000 rep shyt posting, using the old shock jock formulas of pedophilia, racism, bad faith political arguments, to keep themselves relevant.

I value my time, mental energy, and browsing experience. I set hard boundaries that I stand on IRL or online. fukk I look like allowing these MFs to monopolize space in my mind. I got too much self-esteem to be seeking out things I dont like and ruminating endlessly. You do? well, that's a you problem.

The BasedFather

Task Force
Daps
Reppin
Bltch Mob
I doubt it you're a pretty decent poster. I normally don't even use it but some of the people INSISTENT on arguing.Even so much so they'll reply days later after I've forgotten about the shyt .

Appreciate ya breh and likewise. Dudes over there letting them replies marinate :russ:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot-20240407-154908.png

Screenshot-20240407-154916.png
@spliz ??? That dude is alrite

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
@spliz ??? That dude is alrite
You know hes one I can't remember why he's on there so he'll be off there. May have been an argument about Drake or some other artist I can't stand and he may have been persistent in getting his point across and I wasn't trying to hear it idk lol 🤣. I have no problem with him at the end of the day. He's good money.

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
Like I'm at a point in my coli career where I'm annoyed by arguing. Ill go back and forth to an extent but when I see it arguing to argue and this person is up days later still in their feelings all in my notifications smh nope even moreso I'll get the thread deleted if I made it..... I don't be caring swear to God.

I added another dude to my list cause he's "a know it all" and imo rather dumb and don't like being wrong [ego problem/insecure], but when I challenged him (something he hates) , he proceeded to find every excuse in the book as to not answer in regards to a thread I had about "snatching beats" then this individual made a remark that shows how slow he is saying UGK weren't popular and were not known down south. Before that it was Sqad Up Popularized Snatching Others Beats And Rapping Over It (something everyone disagree with) and him arguing nobody knew DJ Screw . I won't even name-drop the dude cause it's TOO GOOFY. Smh I'm sorry I'm not engaging any further. THAT Told me EVERYTHING in regards to taking them seriously in regards to anything that they say. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited: