Come in here and post your ignore list brehs!

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
if you click someone's avatar a little thing pops up

one of the options is ignore

every person on my ignore list has said some :mjpls: shyt that i also reported, they weren't banned, but i ignored them so i am not tempted to argue with them in the future. it's more of a way for me to keep track of suspected white supremacists whose posts i shouldn't take seriously than anything.

fukk all that, if I can minimize the clear stupidity and ignorance I come across, by removing the origin of it altogether, I'll do that 11 times out of 10, have to come across way too much in person to voluntarily subject myself to that bullshyt online/where it can moderated

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
qWEyunN.png
K7G11AN.png
e9oTNQ6.png
yUdGVKt.png
UvuHxCr.png
IobLZIP.png
g1ZnWVv.png

Hello if you are on the list. Feel free to talk about me and @ me because I won't hear it either way :yeshrug:

…and this is why I won’t put ppl on ignore…there are easily at least 2-3 ppl on that list at first glance who’ve helped me make money with some shyt they dropped in threads here or in higher learning…and in general just some solid ass posters on that list…granted there are some a$$holes on there too lol

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Block list is what keeps this site from feeling like a racist, breeding ground for MAGA.

I don't want to brag or anything but my block list is deeper than the free b4 11pm club RSVPs:mjlit:
qWEyunN.png
K7G11AN.png
e9oTNQ6.png
yUdGVKt.png
UvuHxCr.png
IobLZIP.png
g1ZnWVv.png

Hello if you are on the list. Feel free to talk about me and @ me because I won't hear it either way :yeshrug:

You have at least 1/4 of the most active TLR posters. Damn :wow:

My ignore list is empty :yeshrug:

MaxBundles

Veteran
Daps
Block list is what keeps this site from feeling like a racist, breeding ground for MAGA.

I don't want to brag or anything but my block list is deeper than the free b4 11pm club RSVPs:mjlit:
qWEyunN.png
K7G11AN.png
e9oTNQ6.png
yUdGVKt.png
UvuHxCr.png
IobLZIP.png
g1ZnWVv.png

Got damn nikka, your shyt must be boring as hell