Come in here and post your ignore list brehs!

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
if you click someone's avatar a little thing pops up

one of the options is ignore

every person on my ignore list has said some :mjpls: shyt that i also reported, they weren't banned, but i ignored them so i am not tempted to argue with them in the future. it's more of a way for me to keep track of suspected white supremacists whose posts i shouldn't take seriously than anything.
Yeah, people have and USE the callblock feature on their phones. Ignore button on forum is essentially the same thing.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t have an ignore list…just ppl I ignore depending on the thread topic…with some of these characters you already know they’re gonna act an ass in certain threads so I’ll just bypass their posts…but I haven’t seen anyone on this forum who flat out has absolutely nothing I want to hear from them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
to push someone so hard they have to ignore u.....that person will forever have ad space in your head...:mjgrin:

the funniest shyt be ppl who announce that they’re ignoring someone…or will ask posters in a thread if the person they’re ignoring is posting in that thread lmao

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if you click someone's avatar a little thing pops up

one of the options is ignore

every person on my ignore list has said some :mjpls: shyt that i also reported, they weren't banned, but i ignored them so i am not tempted to argue with them in the future. it's more of a way for me to keep track of suspected white supremacists whose posts i shouldn't take seriously than anything.

I understand only person ever said some sucka shyt was fakkitxprince..I understand from this post

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Block list is what keeps this site from feeling like a racist, breeding ground for MAGA.

I don't want to brag or anything but my block list is deeper than the free b4 11pm club RSVPs:mjlit:
qWEyunN.png
K7G11AN.png
e9oTNQ6.png
yUdGVKt.png
UvuHxCr.png
IobLZIP.png
g1ZnWVv.png

Hello if you are on the list. Feel free to talk about me and @ me because I won't hear it either way :yeshrug:

Bossino

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
All you "if you need to ignore people your weak" people are remedial, the most effective way to take something you don't like out of life is to remove it completely. I'd do the same irl if it was possible completely remove people from my ability to hear/see/interact them would be goated, just like in Black Mirror. Some people frankly don't deserve to interact in the same spaces as others