Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
EdurdlVUwAAPyqW

how does a pixelated off screen photo of last of us 2 look better than your flagship next gen launch title :dead:

edit:

Vichcuw.gif

Last edited:

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
So u paying $240 for all that weak shyt :mjlol:

Exactly. I don't understand the "value" of paying $180 a year for gamepass ultimate just to get a Forza and a mediocre XGS game each year. MS finessing theses dudes.

What have they even put out in the first 7 months of this year? :patrice:
Straight taking subscription money and not putting out no piff. :martin:
At the end of the year xbots will have either paid $180 or $120 for halo ultimate. :scusthov: Imagine that:mjlol:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Be happy to pay $120 for thot box exclusives :mjlol:

I've had GP for roughly a year. In that timeframe, I've played Sunset Overdrive; Tomb Raider, Outer Worlds, and Gears 5.

For roughly $60, I played and enjoyed games that would've ran me $15-$60 each :umad:

Gon play Halo Infinite later this year w/ the squad. Just for the low price of $5/month :banderas:

What co-op games y'all Sony dudes playing? :sas1:

Oh wait, nothing, it's just single player games on y'all side :umad:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
I've had GP for roughly a year. In that timeframe, I've played Sunset Overdrive; Tomb Raider, Outer Worlds, and Gears 5.

For roughly $60, I played and enjoyed games that would've ran me $15-$60 each :umad:

Gon play Halo Infinite later this year w/ the squad. Just for the low price of $5/month :banderas:

I can get all those games for less than 60 and guess what u got to pay another 60 to keep playing them :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it’s not even permanent with own games :dahell:

it’s similar to netflix...it might stay up for a minute then could be gone the next

*edit*

I’m somewhat wrong...it is in fact similar to netflix so 1st party xbox games should stay on there indefinitely...so I may not have to worry about them removing gears 5

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
it’s similar to netflix...it might stay up for a minute then could be gone the next
I understand 3rd party but it’s own

Netflix ain’t removing orange is the new black just because

edit: I fukk with this move by MS
U put in dozens if not hundreds of hours in a game. Then MS takes it away. Now the only way to play it is to buy it or wait til it comes back lol

I like this move lol. Gangsta Af

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I understand 3rd party but it’s own

Netflix ain’t removing orange is the new black just because

edit: I fukk with this move by MS
U put in dozens if not hundreds of hours in a game. Then MS takes it away. Now the only way to play it is to buy it or wait til it comes back lol

I like this move lol. Gangsta Af

I edited my statement...as you said 3rd party games are more at risk of getting removed...1st party games not so much...I remember looking for gears 5 and not seeing it listed...I eventually downloaded it tho...started playing it last week

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

You forgot one thing. You can’t resell gamepass, u don’t own shyt.