Daps
Xbox fans watching the showcase yesterday

c65f1775a6c152947a2081ac72c0d886.gif

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
No, halo is not the looker that it should be but that doesn't change what the specs are. Open world that is bigger than the last few halos combined at 4k/60fps is 'next-gen'. what other company is doing that?
:gucci:BRUH THE HALO INFINITE TRAILER LITERALLY HAD BACKGROUND MOUNTAINS STILL RENDERING while they were showcasing it - :russ: HOLD THAT L LIKE A MAN :scust: and just admit that MICROLOST

gtj1982

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America's Darkside--210
Such a pyrrhic victory though. The fact of the matter is this. Microsoft was critiqued for not have games. They are coming. Microsoft, has more diversity in their games than Sony does. Microsoft has RPGs, FPS, racers, flight simulators, TPS games (Assuming this to be Perfect Dark as well as Hellblade) Turn based games (Gears Tactics) and platformers like Psychonauts 2. I buy the off the well traveled road games from Sony but the games I see championed here, outside of Gran Turismo are Last of Us, Uncharted, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn (An ARPG), God of War and now Ghosts of Tsushima. Not palette swaps but you are wrapping the same package up with different wrapping paper basically. One player from a 3rd person perspective. They are in different worlds but the structure to it all is all the same. Sony has a very successful template to these games but there is a template so if that floats your boat, by all means, enjoy it. I prefer the diversity that Microsoft is giving us. Don't say DriveClub for example, y'all didn't buy it enough to make it last. Both Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon are sustainable. I can't say Astrobot since that is VR and niche. Sony makes very good games but so do the developers at Microsoft. Fable is not going to play like Avowed and neither will play like the next inXile game.

Additionally, I too am disappointed with the fact that some of these games are more rooted in the previous generation than I'd care for but math is still math. 12TF is greater than 10.2TF and always will be. That doesn't just go for Microsoft, those specs are the same for everyone and if you are like most people, you also buy 3rd party games. Outside of intentionally making them equal, the XSX will always have the better version of said game. Faster GPU from the same AMD family as well as faster CPU from the same AMD family as well as faster RAM. Microsoft could have done better with their presentation. I'll admit that. However, no worries here. The console is the console and the games will be coming.

Sony doesn't have games if your don't count the games they do got:lupe:

:why::martin::what::dahell:

:camby:

detach

Banned
Daps
Reppin
OHIO
Honestly the graphics did disappoint, but the graphics was my least care.

I watched the trailer hoping that Infinite still have all the Spartan abilities that Halo 5 introduce. ( :pacspit: you haters) And the trailers didn't really show that. The grappling hook looks dumb, hopefully that will be turned off in rank games. Also they must have been playing on the easiest settings because Master Chief was playing dumb and just spray and praying, and soaking up alot shots that would had killed him on normal settings.

The biggest disappointment is not the graphics but the gameplay itself. What the fukk was that Upgrades TAB? Please don't turn Halo into an RPG destiny clone FFS.

This feels kind of like Star Wars The Force Awaken. Overusing nostalgia.

Daps
Honestly the graphics did disappoint, but the graphics was my least care.

I watched the trailer hoping that Infinite still have all the Spartan abilities that Halo 5 introduce. ( :pacspit: you haters) And the trailers didn't really show that. The grappling hook looks dumb, hopefully that will be turned off in rank games. Also they must have been playing on the easiest settings because Master Chief was playing dumb and just spray and praying, and soaking up alot shots that would had killed him on normal settings.

The biggest disappointment is not the graphics but the gameplay itself. What the fukk was that Upgrades TAB? Please don't turn Halo into an RPG destiny clone FFS.

This feels kind of like Star Wars The Force Awaken. Overusing nostalgia.
The graphics weren't shyt
None of the real time graphics blew my mind for the most powerful console in the world w/ terfalops and velocity and all these hype words
Some of them didn't look better than PS4 games yet this console is supposed to be a huge leap
At least a good amount of the PS5 games, especially when you watch their 4k trailers, look like they would melt current gen consoles w/ their graphic fidelity

I am expecting both next gen graphics and next gen gameplay
That Halo Infinite gameplay trailer is not next gen gameplay it's oudated as hell and the game looks like shyt
Everything like scale, physics, AI, animation, interactivity, destructablity, etc. should go to another level next gen to make games feel more like interactive but fun movies
That UE5 demo, especially at the end w/ the flying scene, gave us a small glimspe of what next gen gameplay should look like

This is why I think Sony invested so heavily in the SSD, because they believed it would have a large impact on next gen gameplay
They want to make sure there are gameplay sequences/mechanics/possibilities that are simply not possible on current gen consoles
I believe Sony didn't want just prettier graphics w/ the same gen gameplay. They want to make gameplay next gen (I hope)

Last edited:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Kidsmoove going through it @Captain_Crunch

:wow:

Me; Smoove, and other Xbox users are eating because of Game Pass. :umad:

Outer Worlds DLC; The Medium, and Halo this year :wow:

Psychonauts and possibly Hellblade next year :obama:

At least two of the following titles will drop in 2022, in Fable; Avowed, Compulsion game, Gears 6, or Hellblade :banderas:

All of these quality titles day 1 for the low price of $10/month. :umad: