Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

Daps
Sony fanboys claiming the show was underwhelming, what a surprise...

So you think the ps5 is more or less powerful than the series x?
According to everything I've heard, the PS5 is less powerful
But based on everything I've seen :mjgrin:
If Sony comes out next month and show both next gen graphics and next gen gameplay instead of the basura graphics of Infinite, how long can they really hold on to that narrative?
Especially if the rumors in that video are true?
Even the games outside of Infinite looked underwhelming like that life is strange like game they showed

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If Sony comes out next month and show both next gen graphics and next gen gameplay instead of the basura graphics of Infinite, how long can they really hold on to that narrative?
Even the games outside of Infinite looked underwhelming like that life is strange like game they showed
And what stream did you watch?

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park

It's not a narrative. The specs are settled. It is what it is. No, halo is not the looker that it should be but that doesn't change what the specs are. Open world that is bigger than the last few halos combined at 4k/60fps is 'next-gen'. what other company is doing that? I know, people are going to say Spiderman and then you will see the map shrink from what Spiderman on ps4 is. Graphics wise, it is what it is but you can't simply use graphics as your only next gen criteria and leave other things out like frame rate, etc.

That said, people are free to feel how they feel. 12TF is still 12TF. The Coalition is the best Unreal Engine development team in the world outside of Epic. Playground games is still top 3 in the world when it comes to graphics, after naughty dog and The Coalition. Turn 10 and Rare are great at graphics as well. The issue is the rooting in this generation which should be left behind but alas, it isn't. That being said, when we get into full swing of this upcoming generation, multiplats will look and play best on the XSX and Microsoft first party will have more bells and whistles to play with because their silicon can do more. That's not being snide, that's factual. It's not really about the now, it's about down the road.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4
Daps
It's not a narrative. The specs are settled. It is what it is. No, halo is not the looker that it should be but that doesn't change what the specs are. Open world that is bigger than the last few halos combined at 4k/60fps is 'next-gen'. what other company is doing that? I know, people are going to say Spiderman and then you will see the map shrink from what Spiderman on ps4 is. Graphics wise, it is what it is but you can't simply use graphics as your only next gen criteria and leave other things out like frame rate, etc.

That said, people are free to feel how they feel. 12TF is still 12TF. The Coalition is the best Unreal Engine development team in the world outside of Epic. Playground games is still top 3 in the world when it comes to graphics, after naughty dog and The Coalition. Turn 10 and Rare are great at graphics as well. The issue is the rooting in this generation which should be left behind but alas, it isn't. That being said, when we get into full swing of this upcoming generation, multiplats will look and play best on the XSX and Microsoft first party will have more bells and whistles to play with because their silicon can do more. That's not being snide, that's factual. It's not really about the now, it's about down the road.
halo-washed.gif
Infinite

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I re-watched the game trailers in 4k like I did for the PS5 games after its conference
I re-watched Infinite in 4k/60 and it still looks like a piece of shyt

MS got to do better than this
I felt the same until I rewatched in 4k. I agree they didn't set themselves up to wow the masses but the masses don't realize what they're seeing. And the fact they haven't added all the features that will be apart of the game and it resets everything because why we judging early alpha builds?

Daps
I felt the same until I rewatched in 4k. I agree they didn't set themselves up to wow the masses but the masses don't realize what they're seeing. And the fact they haven't added all the features that will be apart of the game and it resets everything because why we judging early alpha builds?[/QUOTE]

stop :mjlol:
what are you even saying right now?:mjlol:
MS and Xbox fanboys were hyping the shyt out of the power of this console and this conference
you even made a thread talking about MS's event has more hype :mjlol:
got another poster talking about how it's over when the event arrives and what do we get?:mjlol:

MS disappointed me

It was up to MS to show the world the power of the Series X and this is its power after they and their fans talked all that shyt? :mjlol:

now it's we can't judge early alpha builds?

I'm done

Last edited:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
stop :mjlol:
what are you even saying right now?:mjlol:
MS and Xbox fanboy were hyping the shyt out of the power of this console and this conference
you even made a thread talking about MS's event has more hype :mjlol:
got another poster talking about how it's over when the event arrives and what do we get?:mjlol:
now it's we can't judge early alpha builds?
i'm done
According to the info provided, it's an early video and since the game hasn't gone gold im certain that's the case. What's important is the final product. Do you think halo infinite will be an ugly boring game or a hit title that solidifies why xbox has better games than its competition? Anyone who plays halo knows we in for an adventure.

The games looked better than what I seen elsewhere, comparison videos and breakdowns are happening as we speak. All the legit gaming places already praising the game's while Sony fans are posting harder than ever. Why tho, they don't care about xbox. It's like they all dropped to Courtdog levels of posting. All of them. If all of them do that is it fair to call it Courtdog level posting tho, maybe that large group are the problem and courtdog is just a product of that environment :jbhmm:

Daps
According to the info provided, it's an early video and since the game hasn't gone gold im certain that's the case. What's important is the final product. Do you think halo infinite will be an ugly boring game or a hit title that solidifies why xbox has better games than its competition? Anyone who plays halo knows we in for an adventure.

The games looked better than what I seen elsewhere, comparison videos and breakdowns are happening as we speak. All the legit gaming places already praising the game's while Sony fans are posting harder than ever. Why tho, they don't care about xbox. It's like they all dropped to Courtdog levels of posting. All of them. If all of them do that is it fair to call it Courtdog level posting tho, maybe that large group are the problem and courtdog is just a product of that environment :jbhmm:
fanboys man
no excuses MS ain't shyt for this