Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you want the true Halo experience just play Destiny 2 :yeshrug:

343 has proven they can’t fill the shoes of Bungie even key staff stayed back and remained with the Halo franchise. And they low key copied
The_Consul_Face.png

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
Such a pyrrhic victory though. The fact of the matter is this. Microsoft was critiqued for not have games. They are coming. Microsoft, has more diversity in their games than Sony does. Microsoft has RPGs, FPS, racers, flight simulators, TPS games (Assuming this to be Perfect Dark as well as Hellblade) Turn based games (Gears Tactics) and platformers like Psychonauts 2. I buy the off the well traveled road games from Sony but the games I see championed here, outside of Gran Turismo are Last of Us, Uncharted, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn (An ARPG), God of War and now Ghosts of Tsushima. Not palette swaps but you are wrapping the same package up with different wrapping paper basically. One player from a 3rd person perspective. They are in different worlds but the structure to it all is all the same. Sony has a very successful template to these games but there is a template so if that floats your boat, by all means, enjoy it. I prefer the diversity that Microsoft is giving us. Don't say DriveClub for example, y'all didn't buy it enough to make it last. Both Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon are sustainable. I can't say Astrobot since that is VR and niche. Sony makes very good games but so do the developers at Microsoft. Fable is not going to play like Avowed and neither will play like the next inXile game.

Additionally, I too am disappointed with the fact that some of these games are more rooted in the previous generation than I'd care for but math is still math. 12TF is greater than 10.2TF and always will be. That doesn't just go for Microsoft, those specs are the same for everyone and if you are like most people, you also buy 3rd party games. Outside of intentionally making them equal, the XSX will always have the better version of said game. Faster GPU from the same AMD family as well as faster CPU from the same AMD family as well as faster RAM. Microsoft could have done better with their presentation. I'll admit that. However, no worries here. The console is the console and the games will be coming.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Such a pyrrhic victory though. The fact of the matter is this. Microsoft was critiqued for not have games. They are coming. Microsoft, has more diversity in their games than Sony does. Microsoft has RPGs, FPS, racers, flight simulators, TPS games (Assuming this to be Perfect Dark as well as Hellblade) Turn based games (Gears Tactics) and platformers like Psychonauts 2. I buy the off the well traveled road games from Sony but the games I see championed here, outside of Gran Turismo are Last of Us, Uncharted, Spiderman, Horizon Zero Dawn (An ARPG), God of War and now Ghosts of Tsushima. Not palette swaps but you are wrapping the same package up with different wrapping paper basically. One player from a 3rd person perspective. They are in different worlds but the structure to it all is all the same. Sony has a very successful template to these games but there is a template so if that floats your boat, by all means, enjoy it. I prefer the diversity that Microsoft is giving us. Don't say DriveClub for example, y'all didn't buy it enough to make it last. Both Forza Motorsport and Forza Horizon are sustainable. I can't say Astrobot since that is VR and niche. Sony makes very good games but so do the developers at Microsoft. Fable is not going to play like Avowed and neither will play like the next inXile game.

Additionally, I too am disappointed with the fact that some of these games are more rooted in the previous generation than I'd care for but math is still math. 12TF is greater than 10.2TF and always will be. That doesn't just go for Microsoft, those specs are the same for everyone and if you are like most people, you also buy 3rd party games. Outside of intentionally making them equal, the XSX will always have the better version of said game. Faster GPU from the same AMD family as well as faster CPU from the same AMD family as well as faster RAM. Microsoft could have done better with their presentation. I'll admit that. However, no worries here. The console is the console and the games will be coming.
....? You forgot a ton of games

Sony just released this year
Dreams-Games Creation System
Persona 5 JRPG
FFVII-JRPG
TLOU2-Action Adventure
GOT-Action Adventure
Marvel's Iron Man VR

Previous years
Blood and Truth-VR FPS shooter
Firewall Zero Hour-MP FPS VR game
Farpoint-VR FPS
The Inpatient-VR Horror Game

There's far more but you get the point

Announced for PS5
Ratchet and Clank-Platformer
Sackboy A big Adventure-Platformer
GT7-Racer
Returnal-Shooter Arcade like
Destruction All Stars-Vehicular combat
Demon's Souls-ARPG

TLOU doesn't play like Ghost of Tsushima which doesn't play like Persona 5... which doesn't play like say Gravity Rush 2 which is not like Concrete Genie... Why do you say it's the same package? Those games are completely different genre's too. They are not at all "structured the same" :dahell:

You gonna tell me with a straight face TLOU 2 is structured the same way as Ghost Of Tsushima? An open world game to a linear game with wide open levels? Is Marvel's Spider-Man and Ironman VR structured the same way? Lol come on man this is the lies y'all be telling y'all selves lol.

The graphics and artstyle looking realistic?

You said Avowed and Fable won't play the same yet you imply all Sony games will play the same when that's further from the truth. The truth of the matter is you're talking about games that's not out yet and we don't know the quality of them vs proven games that have high acclaim and sales. Plus Sony hasn't revealed every game being made by their studios so you can't say the diversity for Sony games isn't there when of the 9 games they showed almost all of them were completely different from each other. You're just picking the top games that have realistic graphics and ignoring the multitude of games that aren't like them(Dreams, TLG, P5 etc.)

Last edited:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
The best Sony is a humbled Sony

We need MS to keep Sony on their toes as Sony doesn't view Nintendo as a main competitor IMO

We don't want Sony getting too cocky

MS keeps dropping the ball

Tell me about it :wow:

They start doing too much arrogant stupid shyt when they don't have real competition

Daps
I wouldn’t say not prepared. I think they are holding some stuff close to the chest. Sony specifically stopped developing stuff a couple years ago to get ready for this gen.
We haven’t seen a new (AAA) game announced from them in 2-3 years. They haven’t planned an e3 in two years and they didn’t do PSX last year.

both companies have yet to have their big blow out event with price release date and launch line up. Msft, in particular, did not show a couple things from their biggest developers (the initiative, black tusk?).

IMO we are just seeing a shift in the release of content and information. We are use to the big e3 type reveals, where everything is released all at once, but Sony themselves have said they want to release info close to the actual release date, ala Apple.

I think the pandemic, E3’s incompetence in general, and the news consumption style of the gaming audience shifting, has accelerated the use of “Nintendo” style directs and release.
Expanding on what you said, there are rumors Sony are going to try to finish off MS next month by showing off the fruits of their labor
Just rumors so take with a grain of salt but he has sources
His source told him exactly how the MS conferecnce would go so now he trusts this source for the PS event next month

• The God of War sequel will be revealed next month with photo realistic visuals releasing fall 2021
  • Sony still got a good amount of other unannounced exclusives to maintain the perception of having more quality games than MS
  • There is another exclusive IP in a known franchise which hasn't been revealed yet and is being worked on by Mark Cerny and is a launch exclusive. The guy in the vid said he would get in trouble for mentioning it
  • The new Horizon Forbidden West trailer is all in engine and the gameplay will look just like the trailer (breh)
  • The PS5 GPU has been heavily customized, the Geometry Engine is also part of RDNA 3 (confirmed by two of his sources)
  • PS5's ray-tracing also has some customization
If any of this is true, it's over and it makes me wonder if MS is even trying :snoop:
Sony is going to be arrogant asf w/ the PS6

Last edited:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Microsoft far and away ahead of the curve.

:mjlol:It's all about player base. Daily active users.

:mjlol:Microsoft will have more user daily than Sony. Xbox won.

• Dap
Reactions: PS4