Come in here and laugh at Microsoft

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Doesn’t halo infinite have a nearly blank check budget they were bragging about? Why can’t I get more than 6 enemies on the screen at the same time?

343 is not and will never be Bungie. That has been very clear for some time now.
Same goes for The Coalition not being Epic.

Xbox about to get washed again. Soon as Sony showed Spider Man as a launch title it was a problem, now that Halo Infinite had such a weak showing, this will be no contest

Daps
MS man
They really should be laughed at
I was expecting to be blown away, especially by Infinite as they had me hyped
12 Teraflops and you produce what they showed, a game that looks worse than some PS4 games and barely looks better than most PS3 games breh?
12 teraflops --> The game play we saw at the conference :dwillhuh:
I still can't believe it

And if someone uses the cross gen excuse, why the fukk did MS invest in the Series X's architecture with all this power if they are not even going to use most of it because the developers will have to develop around the restrictions of this gen?

If Series X exclusives look like shyt compared to the weaker PS5 exclusives in these next 2-3 years :mjlol:

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
MS man
They really should be laughed at
I was expecting to be blown away, especially by Infinite as they had me hyped
12 Teraflops and you produce what they showed, a game that looks worse than some PS4 games and barely looks better than most PS3 games breh?
12 teraflops --> The game play we saw at the conference :dwillhuh:
I still can't believe it

And if someone uses the cross gen excuse, why the fukk did MS invest in the Series X's architecture with all this power if they are not even going to use most of it because the developers will have to develop around the restrictions of this gen?

If Series X exclusives look like shyt compared to the weaker PS5 exclusives in these next 2-3 years :mjlol:
Microsoft is just goofy as fukk. They always been. This was their last chance for me.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You can also post the good ones too.

EdogBqtXoAAuO9V

EdofrOEXYAES1xG

EdohxAyWsAI9Pye
:russ:this shyt look like Chucky cheese animatronics compared to GOW AND TLOU2 this gen ps4... and that's not even in game - GTFOH:camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
343 is not and will never be Bungie. That has been very clear for some time now.
Same goes for The Coalition not being Epic.

Xbox about to get washed again. Soon as Sony showed Spider Man as a launch title it was a problem, now that Halo Infinite had such a weak showing, this will be no contest
Ima be honest...spider was exciting to me until it was confirmed to be dlc/expansion. Sony and MS are clearly not prepared for next gen. We’re still in the middle of a global pandemic. They could have easily pushed these releases back and had a valid enough excuse for people to whine but still be understood. I said several times that of the confirmed launch games halo was the only game I was excited for and MS dropped the ball on it. I don’t care about how big a game is if it comes at the expense of significantly less enemies, less detail and immersion.

Sonys claim to fame is its unique games...and for the launch of the ps5 there isn’t a single game that has me excited.
MS claim to fame at the end of this gen and now for this new gen, is in having the most advanced hardware ever seen on a console, and they even claim ever seen in a PC combined with a cloud infrastructure that would be leveraged into making the most visually stunning games ever seen. That clearly isn’t the case.

It seems to me that Sony is largely betting on a solid machine for its eventual games and they’re banking on brand loyalty.
MS has all this horsepower but if you read between the lines every time they speak, their real focus is on making Xbox games available everywhere and in moving all their games to a subscription based model.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
MS is just a lousy video game company. They have no vision and no soul. Anything they do is paint by numbers.

I realized this about MS at the end of the 360 era, they don't care to actually do better and never will as long as people constantly support them.

I will give them credit where it is due, I like the fact they are trying to up framerate standards to minimum 60fps, it has been past time for that the graphics are good enough we need better performance out of games, but that doesn't mean shyt if I don't want to play your games.

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Ima be honest...spider was exciting to me until it was confirmed to be dlc/expansion. Sony and MS are clearly not prepared for next gen. We’re still in the middle of a global pandemic. They could have easily pushed these releases back and had a valid enough excuse for people to whine but still be understood. I said several times that of the confirmed launch games halo was the only game I was excited for and MS dropped the ball on it. I don’t care about how big a game is if it comes at the expense of significantly less enemies, less detail and immersion.

Sonys claim to fame is its unique games...and for the launch of the ps5 there isn’t a single game that has me excited.
MS claim to fame at the end of this gen and now for this new gen, is in having the most advanced hardware ever seen on a console, and they even claim ever seen in a PC combined with a cloud infrastructure that would be leveraged into making the most visually stunning games ever seen. That clearly isn’t the case.

It seems to me that Sony is largely betting on a solid machine for its eventual games and they’re banking on brand loyalty.
MS has all this horsepower but if you read between the lines every time they speak, their real focus is on making Xbox games available everywhere and in moving all their games to a subscription based model.

Miles Morales is like Lost Legacy so slightly more than an expansion but not a full fledged sequel, it will be enough to move a lot of consoles at launch though.

And I agree, I feel like both consoles should have been pushed back to early next year. I'm not really hyped for either personally. I prefer Xbox hardware and controller but I legit could not give a fukk about their first party.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz

I wouldn’t say not prepared. I think they are holding some stuff close to the chest. Sony specifically stopped developing stuff a couple years ago to get ready for this gen.
We haven’t seen a new (AAA) game announced from them in 2-3 years. They haven’t planned an e3 in two years and they didn’t do PSX last year.

both companies have yet to have their big blow out event with price release date and launch line up. Msft, in particular, did not show a couple things from their biggest developers (the initiative, black tusk?).

IMO we are just seeing a shift in the release of content and information. We are use to the big e3 type reveals, where everything is released all at once, but Sony themselves have said they want to release info close to the actual release date, ala Apple.

I think the pandemic, E3’s incompetence in general, and the news consumption style of the gaming audience shifting, has accelerated the use of “Nintendo” style directs and release.