Come in here and bash, black women bashers

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:pacspit: at you nikkas

You ain't shyt and yo mamma ain't shyt for raising such whiney bytch ass nikkas.

How dare you run around dissing my beautiful black queens, just cause you feel inadequate.

All you nikkas is just lame, corney, no coochie getting fukk boys, mad at black women cause they called you nerds or Oreos in high school.

Don't no good woman want you estrogen fuled sucka nikkas regardless of her race.

Type of nikkas will marry a white woman, and let her treat you like a bytch, cause you think you made it.

If I met one of you nikkas in real life I'd :piss: on you and your white girl

:pacspit:

Onpoint12

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
STOP+SIMPIN+SIGN.jpg

71177_115592601785114_4487629_n.jpg

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea what is it with some of these dudes? At first I thought it was all fun and games but now I'm starting to think that some of them genuinely believe that black women as a whole aren't shyt. These dudes need to turn off VH1 and go out and meet some real women.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
nikkas scared of black p*ssy

i think its funny how they diss black females

but go to any college they the most represented outta black people

nikkas worship white girls cuz they running from something they ashamed

its a difference between just liking sombody for they swag

but dont diss yo own people just to justify it

hoodrat this hoodrat that

lol prolly couldnt even get witta hoodrat
nikkas too lame cornballs

sexy black chicks all day

even witta lil neck snappin i love that shyt

shyt sexy especially when she on her job

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Them nikkas is fakkits.

If you gonna say black women ain't shyt, it's probably becuz the women you had in your life ain't shyt. Ya mama ain't shyt. Your granny's a worthless bytch and your daddy's a bytch ass nikkas for being birthed by one and getting one pregnant with your p*ssy asses.

Then you got the nerve to put white women on a pedestal but call a nikka a simp becuz he appreciates a good black woman. nikkas need a reality check. Can't wait until the day that your daughter gets smutted out on ghetto gaggers by a group of white guys becuz you feel like she was born to be worthless.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Them nikkas is fakkits.

If you gonna say black women ain't shyt, it's probably becuz the women you had in your life ain't shyt. Ya mama ain't shyt. Your granny's a worthless bytch and your daddy's a bytch ass nikkas for being birthed by one and getting one pregnant with your p*ssy asses.

Then you got the nerve to put white women on a pedestal but call a nikka a simp becuz he appreciates a good black woman. nikkas need a reality check. Can't wait until the day that your daughter gets smutted out on ghetto gaggers by a group of white guys becuz you feel like she was born to be worthless.

ZnqQ5.gif