Come in and post the most RIDICULOUS claims or statements a rapper has ever made

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This has to be a top 10 most ridiculous claim a rapper has ever made "I met Pac before I was on"

The-Game-Tupac1.jpg

Thread should just end here :mjlol: NOTHING is gonna top this :laff:

Daps
Gunplay when he was dissing KRS-ONE about what should and shouldn't be considered "real hip-hop" started bragging about how much money he was making rapping about drugs, b*tches, and guns and that he bought a jet off the money he was making from music.

His debut album sold less than 13,000 copies on a major label.

:mjlol:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
The first thing that came to my head when I saw the title is this, which may not
really fit...but I might as well get this off my chest.

I like Cormega...but he seems adamant about him having “the illest gun in Queensbridge history”.
He has mentioned this more than once.

I’m 90% sure he’s talking about an actual gun, and not the fact that “gun” represents
something else (for example like in the Old West)...and he does it with the fervor like..
like one day Queensbridge Houses had a Gun Pageant and everybody shined up their prettiest
guns and brought them out, and most people agreed Cormega’s was indeed the fairest gun of
them all and gave him a ribbon and/or certificate to acknowledge that.

That is a very odd thing to be so prideful about imo.
I mean, it is good and well to take good care of your things, but...whatever, I don’t know.