Come in and post the most RIDICULOUS claims or statements a rapper has ever made

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I like Cormega...but he seems adamant about him having “the illest gun in Queensbridge history”.
He has mentioned this more than once.

I’m 90% sure he’s talking about an actual gun, and not the fact that “gun” represents
something else (for example like in the Old West)...and he does it with the fervor like..
like one day Queensbridge Houses had a Gun Pageant and everybody shined up their prettiest
guns and brought them out, and most people agreed Cormega’s was indeed the fairest gun of
them all and gave him a ribbon and/or certificate to acknowledge that.

That is a very odd thing to be so prideful about imo.
I mean, it is good and well to take good care of your things, but...whatever, I don’t know.

One Cormega line that cracks me up is "my mug shot's praised in jail cells and drug spots"

Imagine cats in Rikers Island like
raw.png

Last edited:

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The first thing that came to my head when I saw the title is this, which may not
really fit...but I might as well get this off my chest.

I like Cormega...but he seems adamant about him having “the illest gun in Queensbridge history”.

I’m 90% sure he’s talking about an actual gun, and not the fact that “gun” represents
something else (for example like in the Old West)...and he does it with the fervor like..
like one day Queensbridge Houses had a Gun Pageant and everybody shined up their prettiest
guns and brought them out, and most people agreed Cormega’s was indeed the fairest gun of

I mean, it is good and well to take good care of your things, but...whatever, I don’t know.
i had the illest gun in queensbridge history, the sterling? that's right ain't no mystery:blessed::wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
The first thing that came to my head when I saw the title is this, which may not
really fit...but I might as well get this off my chest.

:heh: nah it was other folks too talking about how crazy that gun was.

like it had nikkas going ":mjtf: what kinda gun is that!?" and he had it when he was still a kid

I hadn't thought about it in years, but they was talking like it shot lasers of something. Made me wonder what kinda gun it was :mjlol:

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Jim Jones or Cam forgot who it was acting happy cause they signed to the HipHop graveyard Kooch Records. They tried to make L look like a W so bad it was comedy.

Koch was a better deal for a c level artist than a major

You recouped quicker but you had to do more footwork because you didn't have the extra perks the majors provided...

Capo struck gold with we fly and came up big time

If koch was a hip hop graveyard what is caroline records, the label that g unit is signed to:lolbron: