Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
i was just finna listen to that, what other Ohio State related podcast you fw? i got like 5 different ones.. :pachaha:

but yea, Grimes be talking that cash shyt on the field... just like my mans Mike Thomas :wow:
Listen to Bucknuts Morning 5, Land of 10, and the Sports Nation OSU Podcast. Used to listen to the Cleveland.com one but not anymore, began to have too many to catch up too.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Just tell me JT Barett gonna have to compete for that job this season.....please tell me they making him at least compete :francis:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Just tell me JT Barett gonna have to compete for that job this season.....please tell me they making him at least compete :francis:
JT got 10 year, chill out homie...
KK6yWpZ.png

Edub

Veteran
Daps
JT got 10 year, chill out homie...
KK6yWpZ.png
I take it you mean tenure :francis:.....I still want breh to compete that way we get the best JT we can possibly get.....this is good for us now and his future:manny:.......I want another chip breh:wow:

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I take it you mean tenure :francis:.....I still want breh to compete that way we get the best JT we can possibly get.....this is good for us now and his future:manny:.......I want another chip breh:wow:
JT always compete, last year wasn't totally his fault... people always blaming him for missing some passes, sure he does & so does everybody else... :beli: