Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
i hate the word PEDs when it's just adderall..
It's very very interesting how this is regulated in some industries and not others. It's a PED and illegal in sports, but I know people that used adderall in law school to zap their focus in for the exams. You ain't testing law students for adderall and whatever else they use to get an advantage, but it's a no no in sports. And I understand the physical dangers of having someone using PEDs when others are not, but I don't think people are in danger because someone is popping adderall. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
It's very very interesting how this is regulated in some industries and not others. It's a PED and illegal in sports, but I know people that used adderall in law school to zap their focus in for the exams. You ain't testing law students for adderall and whatever else they use to get an advantage, but it's a no no in sports. And I understand the physical dangers of having someone using PEDs when others are not, but I don't think people are in danger because someone is popping adderall. Someone correct me if I'm wrong on that.
i understand why it's labeled a "PED" but i mean Noah Spence got kicked outta the whole B1G for poppin X twice and they called it PEDs... :dead:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
i understand why it's labeled a "PED" but i mean Noah Spence got kicked outta the whole B1G for poppin X twice and they called it PEDs... :dead:
That shyt was the worst. nikka just wanted to smash some broad and gets kicked out of the Big Ten. Bullshyt there.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

from ScUM to BUM...
A8ekPaq.png

Jalil Irvin?

VdWaccd.gif

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
any recruit out there that want to be a star and get to the NFL, and dont have to worry bout Bama RBs all in the endzone, all on tv, dancing... come to THEE Ohio State University!!!
Vv0MFbG.png
If you wanna be the best you gotta beat the best. If you're not playing good competition you'll put up a goose egg in the playoffs :troll:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
im just sad that we have all this talent leaving for the nfl and we still have damon webb. its gonna be a long season if dude is still playing. hopefully okudah dethrone his ass.