Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Hell yeah because he leaning towards Texas we was leading for most of his recruitment but Texas and Tom Herman made a late push and sealed it. All his friends and high school allowed play for Texas or committed to Texas. The only friend he got on the team is Jeffrey Okudah. If we can get him to take a unofficial visit I think we can get back in it. But we don’t Texas wins it’s a typical heart over mind battle with playing in his home state in his heart with his mind knowing that Ohio State would better prepare him for the NFL

ThisRightHere

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta go back in this thread and hand out some daps/rep, been busy brehs
tenor.gif

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I remember telling i think it was @NigerianDonDada @HNIC973 or @dh86 i dont know nothing about him :pachaha:. Im clueless breh
We made the right hire breh:wow: I like his work at his two hc jobs. Also he did good work as an assistant with the bobcats. He reminds me of matta personality wise.

JP_614

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Aloha State
What y'all think about our new basketball coach:manny: And what are yall expectations for this season

I think we will go for either 18 wins don’t really have a go to guy

Tate and Bates-Diop have to lead the way
Kam gonna have to be comfortable with bringing the ball up

I expect all of our freshmen to get minutes Young Musa n the younger wesson

As for the coach I think he will be fine he’s already working hard in recruiting got a kid from Houston coming in daune Washington jr his pops played in the NBA and his uncle is derek fisher and we just landed a SG who’s ranked in the top 100 from Jersey I don’t have high expectations this season but I like that he’s getting this kids in and is working em

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
I think we will go for either 18 wins don’t really have a go to guy

Tate and Bates-Diop have to lead the way
Kam gonna have to be comfortable with bringing the ball up

I expect all of our freshmen to get minutes Young Musa n the younger wesson

As for the coach I think he will be fine he’s already working hard in recruiting got a kid from Houston coming in daune Washington jr his pops played in the NBA and his uncle is derek fisher and we just landed a SG who’s ranked in the top 100 from Jersey I don’t have high expectations this season but I like that he’s getting this kids in and is working em
I like how he's bringing recruits to the football game and offering them there:lolbron: Matta's health just wouldn't allow him to get stacked teams anymore. I'm excited about the job he may do. As for this season I don't have high hopes either. Playing the youngins some minutes is a must:wow: