Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Full shot of the grey jersey

sh3PFq8.jpg

:ehh:
Jersey looks good by itself don't know how it'll be with your pants
Alt helmet
RPbP1s6.jpg
:picard:
Now that's just ugly

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Dude just held a rally at Florida this past weekend too
Yeah he sued them too. I read the article and he sued Auburn and Sparty and other schools as well. The best argument is that the speech incites violence, which would then allow them to restrict speech. Given the violence at the Florida rally, I think OSU has a good chance to win.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Yeah he sued them too. I read the article and he sued Auburn and Sparty and other schools as well. The best argument is that the speech incites violence, which would then allow them to restrict speech. Given the violence at the Florida rally, I think OSU has a good chance to win.
i mean mfers was getting shot at Florida by people who went to his "rally" so i believe they'll get the dub..

MustafaSTL

Daps
On what grounds :what:

You have right to free speech but there's levels to this shyt
Omardrink.png
Yeah obviously on the free speech grounds. And since OSU is a state institution, they would be considered a state actor for the first amendment to apply to them (so many people don't know only the government/state actors are the ones that are bound by the first amendment, not private companies/individuals/etc.). And they'll probably try to argue that they aren't "directly" calling for violence, but that shyt alone probably won't fly. Hopefully some of these schools start to successfully defend the suit so that more courts can follow precedent and not allow this piece of shyt on college campuses.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Man I can't wait to see these boys show out against Pedo. For some reason I turned on Mike and Mike this morning and the Mike Golic's son was on there talking about OSU doesn't have the offense to match up with Pedo and shyt. I bet he has no idea OSU has the NUMBER ONE scoring offense and number 3 total offense in the country. Name me the number of teams that can do that. You don't accomplish those numbers regardless of who you play unless you have a good offense. We still don't know about Pedo's defense if we're playing this game. They have yet to play a single offense with a pulse this year, but getting all the pub.