Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
We just offered QB Jarren Williams. Seems inevitable that Emory about to flip to Bama because he's scared of competition. Wouldn't consider this a downgrade, Jarren made elite 11 over Emory and outplayed Trevor Lawrence in The Opening and is also an Army All American. No way we can't flip him from Kentucky if we put on the full court press.

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
We just offered QB Jarren Williams. Seems inevitable that Emory about to flip to Bama because he's scared of competition. Wouldn't consider this a downgrade, Jarren made elite 11 over Emory and outplayed Trevor Lawrence in The Opening and is also an Army All American. No way we can't flip him from Kentucky if we put on the full court press.
Yeah just saw that. I would love if Emory were in the class but if not oh well. Urban and his staff know what their doing, and by your post Jarren seems like a baller :DemBuckeyes:

MustafaSTL

Daps
Yeah just saw that. I would love if Emory were in the class but if not oh well. Urban and his staff know what their doing, and by your post Jarren seems like a baller :DemBuckeyes:
Yeah I've been checking up on him since OSU has been in contact with him while dealing with Emory flirting with Bama. The thought is that Jarren is a better pure passer right now while Emory is a better athlete.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
Lol why would Emory flip to Bama if he was scared of competition when we have 2 better QBs than OSU going forward? That makes 0 sense. I don't think we are getting him though, we've actually been going after Jarren Williams for awhile I think we end up getting him instead.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Lol why would Emory flip to Bama if he was scared of competition when we have 2 better QBs than OSU going forward? That makes 0 sense. I don't think we are getting him though, we've actually been going after Jarren Williams for awhile I think we end up getting him instead.
:russell: What makes either QB y'all have better than Haskins? And Tua was one spot ahead of Tate in the rankings. The fact that he has even seen the field this year lets you know how thin the QB room is there compared to OSU.

Last edited:

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
:russell: What makes either QB y'all have better than Haskins? And Tua was one spot ahead of Tate in the rankings. The fact that he has even seen the field this year lets you know how thin the QB room is there compared to OSU.
FOH all that means is Tua is better than Martell, obviously.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
The better question is what makes u think Haskins or Martell is better than Hurts and/or Tua?

MustafaSTL

Daps
FOH all that means is Tua is better than Martell, obviously.
I'm commenting one more time as to not go further in this with you in this thread. The fact that a true freshman QB on any team gets on the field shows a lack of depth at that position. True freshmen QB's, no matter how good they are, typically do not play unless there is a need for them to do so. If Tua came to OSU, he would be redshirting as well because he'd be behind JT, Haskins, and Burrow. Martell has been getting rave reviews from coaches and players in practice, but he won't jump ahead of 2 other QBs and be the backup because there is no need to do so. If Emory comes here next year, he'd be 4th on the depth chart right off the bat. If he goes to Bama, looks like he'd be 3rd at worst.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I'm commenting one more time as to not go further in this with you in this thread. The fact that a true freshman QB on any team gets on the field shows a lack of depth at that position. True freshmen QB's, no matter how good they are, typically do not play unless there is a need for them to do so. If Tua came to OSU, he would be redshirting as well because he'd be behind JT, Haskins, and Burrow. Martell has been getting rave reviews from coaches and players in practice, but he won't jump ahead of 2 other QBs and be the backup because there is no need to do so. If Emory comes here next year, he'd be 4th on the depth chart right off the bat. If he goes to Bama, looks like he'd be 3rd at worst.
Lmao at this delusional bs u sound like a Michigan fan hyping up John O Korn. Ask any non-OSU fan and they are taking Hurts and Tua over Haskins and Martell. Sorry buddy

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Lmao at this delusional bs u sound like a Michigan fan hyping up John O Korn. Ask any non-OSU fan and they are taking Hurts and Tua over Haskins and Martell. Sorry buddy
Tua cant even beat out Hurts, who is a RB at QB...
leDwusF.png

Last edited: