Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Dammit, worst thing about these night games is that it feels like the day drags. And all the early games tomorrow suck.

Plus, I gotta get drunk early watching these games, then sober up so I don't pass out before the game....only to get drunk again.

Yes, I still have a problem. :brutuswow:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Dammit, worst thing about these night games is that it feels like the day drags. And all the early games tomorrow suck.

Plus, I gotta get drunk early watching these games, then sober up so I don't pass out before the game....only to get drunk again.

Yes, I still have a problem. :brutuswow:
Half the games canceled because of the hurricane

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
How you view College QBs is like how you should view college players in basketball.
Most of the best ones don't stick around for their final year. And if they do they better be dominant.

Especially when the guy waiting in the wings is superior to the guy taking snaps now. But the coaches loyalty gets in the way. It's frustrating as hell.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Man people focusing on JT so much, but I was more frustrated by how much we were outcoached against OU. It's like they prepared for this game since the clock struck zero last year, while we just figured out that we were playing them a few days ago. Their offense kept our defense on our heels with that play action all game, and Schiano never made the right adjustments. Offensively, JT doesn't need to be an NFL level QB for us to be successful against top tier teams. You see OU was effective just having an innovative offense, which is what we thought Kevin Wilson would bring to the table. But when the offense stalled, yet again it's JT read option left and right, JT QB draw up the middle, JT scramble to the right and cut off half the field to throw too. Where was a deep pass to JD? Where was Parris with the cross routes? Why did we stop running with JK and Mike when they were getting yards? If we're gonna get back on the wagon and still accomplish what we still can this season, the defense needs to strap up and stop getting caught behind these offenses, and the offense needs to be innovative and use the athletes we have to make plays just like OU did.