Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Gives me enough time to recover from the fight this weekend. Gotta reup on the Henny and wings for the season opener.
Yeah, I think I might toss back a few on Thursday night. Gettin' thru a Friday at work won't be too hard, especially with a 3 day weekend coming up:banderas:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Offered him again

@Sauce Dab @Rigby. @Chrishaune :Unoudonebuckedup:

yall should've did better in the first place
b0c4e3e54bf2122921453041551351a4.png

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Offered him again

@Sauce Dab @Rigby. @Chrishaune :Unoudonebuckedup:

Supposedly Alabama offered him too :mjlol:

He might have smartened up since his time at Auburn, but if he didn't like Rodney Garner coaching him up, then I don't think people should expect too much from him now. Garner has been putting dudes in The LEAGUE for years.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
im so glad i didnt see the first half. dobbins is a problem... we got dem good problems once again. our execution on the pass down the stretch was just :whoo: good shyt on parris for bouncin back and the rest of the wide outs.

d stepped up in the second half. im just concerned with schiano being too conservative with the blitz. hopefully that shyt wont continue throughout.

today belong to jt. im happy for breh. lets go get dat heisman :win:

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
We still got some work to do...

That first half was frustrating as hell to watch, Our receivers need to work on getting more separation and JT needs to go faster and get the ball out of his hands quicker.

I hope our DB's looking that bad in the first half was only because of Indiana's super fast offense and big receivers, They seem to have settled down in the second half and played to their potential.

We need to REALLY play better against Oklahoma.