Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
I still maintain Theodore getting hurt really changed so much. No excuses, Florida did their thing. But the game looks MUCH different if we had Theodore. We centered our whole game plan around getting him the ball. Didn't know what to do after he got hurt.
Indeed.. Ted speed is a game changer, that return was supposed to be the beginning of a big night for him.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I still maintain Theodore getting hurt really changed so much. No excuses, Florida did their thing. But the game looks MUCH different if we had Theodore. We centered our whole game plan around getting him the ball. Didn't know what to do after he got hurt.
Yea, but Troy moving like a slug though...

Between him and the Oline it got a lot of dudes on that Florida Dline in the 1st round.

The were down just 7 mid way through 2nd Qrt and just 10 late in the 2nd. So yea it was doable. That final drive before the half ended the game since OSU didn't have the fire power (Ginn) to respond.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Yea, but Troy moving like a slug though...

Between him and the Oline it got a lot of dudes on that Florida Dline in the 1st round.

The were down just 7 mid way through 2nd Qrt and just 10 late in the 2nd. So yea it was doable. That final drive before the half ended the game since OSU didn't have the fire power (Ginn) to respond.
That whole game was a blur. After halftime I drunk away the pain. Don't remember much of what happened.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates

Another one

ekktmZ4.png