Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Better give this breh the backup job or he'll look elsewhere:mjgrin:

JT looking at Stanley next practice
5BrJPSy.png

i'd say Haskins has a better arm then JT but the rest is grey because he's never seen actually playing time... i want Haskins to be the starter next year because the story would be great.....

IT WAS WRITTEN..
iyvmqR7.png

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Haskins is clearly gonna be the starter next year. Urb and the staff want to keep Burrow around instead of transferring. Really, Burrow could just stay until he graduates and then become a grad transfer somewhere else (cause Emory Jones taking over after Haskins leaves and becomes a first round pick :buckeyebanderas: ).

MustafaSTL

Daps
So on the Bucknuts Morning 5 podcast, they're saying Brandon Bowen is ahead at the RG spot ahead of Pridgeon and Burrell. That would be awfully surprising.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Where Demetrius Knox at? :ohhh:
Knox basically will backup MJ I think. Reports are he's behind Burrell, Pridgeon, and Bowen for the RG spot. If Bowen does start though, this OL will be HUGE:

Jones 6'5" - 310
Jordan 6'7" - 310
Price 6'4" - 312
Bowen - 6'7" - 312
Prince - 6'7" - 310

:brutuswow:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Knox basically will backup MJ I think. Reports are he's behind Burrell, Pridgeon, and Bowen for the RG spot. If Bowen does start though, this OL will be HUGE:

Jones 6'5" - 310
Jordan 6'7" - 310
Price 6'4" - 312
Bowen - 6'7" - 312
Prince - 6'7" - 310

:brutuswow:
O line is massive. Man I always thought JaMarco and Knoxs was going to be the next great lineman when they came in together. Jones doing his thing Knoxs hasn't gotten on the field much

MustafaSTL

Daps
O line is massive. Man I always thought JaMarco and Knoxs was going to be the next great lineman when they came in together. Jones doing his thing Knoxs hasn't gotten on the field much
Yeah I guess he was one of the ones Urb was talking about that has not panned out. It's not totally over for him I think, I think he's a junior right? I could see MJ move over to tackle next season after Jamarco leaves (unless Jackson Carman comes in and crushes the building :buckeyebanderas: ). Billy Price will be gone so somebody will need to take over center next year too.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Ohio State 2018 Football Commits

Ruckert just got a rankings boost and is now a 5*. Woodbey, Emory, and Teradja are right on the edge of being 5*s. And we'll likely finish with Parsons, Carman, and Cook. That's a total of seven 5*s with three more one or two spots away from making it TEN total 5*s.

:omarbrutus:

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
Ohio State 2018 Football Commits

Ruckert just got a rankings boost and is now a 5*. Woodbey, Emory, and Teradja are right on the edge of being 5*s. And we'll likely finish with Parsons, Carman, and Cook. That's a total of seven 5*s with three more one or two spots away from making it TEN total 5*s.

:omarbrutus:
Looking at where these cats are ranked at their position :whew:. Class really bout to surpass last year class.:obama: