Come Get This Brutus Fade And Get Sliced Up With a Buckeye Blade:2017 tOSU Is The Major Key Thread

smitty22

Is now part of Thee Alliance. Ill die for this ish
Supporter
Daps
i was 4 in 96...
TkXjgFn.png
:dead:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
I would say my other favorite underrated Buckeye was Pepe Pearson. I used the talk shyt and swear he was the best RB ever. That 98 combo with him and Joe Montgomery was unfair.

MustafaSTL

Daps
Breh you my dawg. There was a thread on this last week i think and i choose him too. Im a see if i can find it
That 98 safety combo of Damon Moore and Gary Berry was deadly. :brutuswow:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Ok so I'm gone off this Henny waiting for this fight to come on ESPN and then scrolled through and saw the Big Ten Elite episode for the 1996 squad. Got me thinking about my favorite underrated Buckeye. I may go with Damon Moore, strong safety from the 96-98 squads. He used to be the hardest hitter and I used to love that black visor he wore with the helmet to insinuate the intimidating look. Who's y'all favorite underrated player?
Kind of amazing they had these wrs :wow:That was during the cloud of dust era too :ohhh:

I thought Germany and Rambo were going to be the next great duo....but other issues and QB play hurt their chances in college and the draft.

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
That 98 safety combo of Damon Moore and Gary Berry was deadly. :brutuswow:
You taking me back breh.. :buckeyesalute: I Remember Jayson Gwinn at End got killed in a car accident. Cat was gonna be special. His little brother Anthony played safety. They from Columbus. They high school team had at the same time those 2, Terry Glenn, Marlon Kerner "another OSU db" and June Henley who went to Kansas and got drafted by your Rams

MustafaSTL

Daps
Kind of amazing they had these wrs :wow:That was during the cloud of dust era too :ohhh:

I thought Germany and Rambo were going to be the next great duo....but other issues and QB play hurt their chances in college and the draft.

Yeah I thought they'd take over after David Boston and Dee Miller (the GOAT Buckeye WR duo). Rambo was a highly rated prospect out of Cali I remember, stole him from USC and other PAC 10 squads. But yeah that was the Bellasari years, kinda rough.

MustafaSTL

Daps
You taking me back breh.. :buckeyesalute: I Remember Jayson Gwinn at End got killed in a car accident. Cat was gonna be special. His little brother Anthony played safety. They from Columbus. They high school team had at the same time those 2, Terry Glenn, Marlon Kerner "another OSU db" and June Henley who went to Kansas and got drafted by your Rams
June Henley, early years of the St. Louis Rams. :brutuswow:

smitty22

Supporter
Daps
Speaking of receivers we had Santana Moss and Ginn returning kicks together.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

June Henley, early years of the St. Louis Rams. :brutuswow:

Terry was living with June's family in HS I think.

June was before the Faulk era :ohhh:

@KRiLL (+) was like 7:lolbron:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Since I'm on that henny too and I'm in yall thread and shyt.

I still can't believe yall nikkas lost to Florida in 06 :snoop:

Ginn injured on friendly fire on the opening TD. :why:

The Gonzo/Troy rumors..

Troy Smith looking 20 pounds overweight
full

Tress "playbook" took a hit that game. Basically Troy's improv throughout the season made it more explosive than what it was.

Secondary being a weak spot finally caught up to them, but they were on the field a while.
Chris Leak don't even get credit for that ring...just Tebow :wow:

MustafaSTL

Daps
Since I'm on that henny too and I'm in yall thread and shyt.

I still can't believe yall nikkas lost to Florida in 06 :snoop:

Ginn injured on friendly fire on the opening TD. :why:

The Gonzo/Troy rumors..

Troy Smith looking 20 pounds overweight
full

Tress "playbook" took a hit that game. Basically Troy's improv throughout the season made it more explosive than what it was.

Secondary being a weak spot finally caught up to them, but they were on the field a while.
Chris Leak don't even get credit for that ring...just Tebow :wow:
We looked at the scUM game as the national championship. Got fat and happy. That was the second number 2 team we beat at that point before the championship game. Thought we were invincible and Urb took advantage after USC choked.

MustafaSTL

Daps
I still maintain Theodore getting hurt really changed so much. No excuses, Florida did their thing. But the game looks MUCH different if we had Theodore. We centered our whole game plan around getting him the ball. Didn't know what to do after he got hurt.