Combat Core (Created by Black game developer and Coli member MABManZ) (PC, Switch)

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Congrats @MABManZ
miyagi.gif

Daps
Isn't this going to be restarted for the stretch goals? What happens to the backers $ after $30,000 is funded.

Kickstarter will collect the money from the backers tonight or tomorrow. The money doesn't get sent to the creator for something like two weeks after the campaign because Kickstarter gives people whose payment failed time to make a successful payment. Then it's up to the creator to deliver the rewards to the backers at whatever pledge level they backed at. This isn't gonna reach any stretch goals so you will have to ask @MABManZ if any of the stretch goals still have a chance of being added to the game.

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yooo we made it! :ooh:

Thanks everyone at the Coli for the support!

For stretch goals, we still want to do them so I'm trying to find a way to either get more funding from a publisher/investor, another crowdfunding campaign, or fund it though PC early access sales. I been workin on this for 2 years without earning a dime so I sure as hell ain't gonna stop until I'm happy with it :salute:

MABManZ

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Was gonnna cone in this thread like :francis:

But :krs: :blessed: :banderas:
fukkIN CLUTCHHH

@MABManZ congrats, glad i could contribute to your success.. hope this project gets bigger and u can get a PS4 release in the near future

I put 80.00 down.. i should get some positive rep in return :ufdup:

Big thanks bro! :blessed:I got you, sending out the full alpha build tonight/this morning before I go to sleep!