College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something is going on in Lawrence. First it was Arterio Morris now Terrance Shannon. Then it was an another guy like 2 years ago I believe, who didn’t even have sex with the girl and they gave him 12 years for “Rape”

Dudes have to really watch what they’re doing

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Something is going on in Lawrence. First it was Arterio Morris now Terrance Shannon. Then it was an another guy like 2 years ago I believe, who didn’t even have sex with the girl and they gave him 12 years for “Rape”

Really gotta weigh the risks and reward.

The one and only reward is sexual gratification.

The risks are unwanted pregnancy, STDs, and rape allegations.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama

How the fukk did Rutgers get this kid and Harper? Bailey and Harper might be 2 and 3 in the 2025 draft after Flagg.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Refs gotta start cleaning this shyt up instead of worrying about giving players techs for dunks

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory

Or…they could just not rape (if the accusations are true). If I was an athlete around here, we not fukkin unless you willingly let me record getting your permission on film and signing some paperwork allowing me
To film the entire ordeal

kevin arnold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or…they could just not rape (if the accusations are true). If I was an athlete around here, we not fukkin unless you willingly let me record getting your permission on film and signing some paperwork allowing me
To film the entire ordeal

I mean yeah, if she’s saying stop, you better stop. But you can’t say if they did or did not, you weren’t in that room to know what transpired.

Like I said in my original post they railroaded that black dude in Lawrence a few years ago. And they have him on camera, they were only at his apartment for 5 minutes before heading back to the bar. So you’re telling me he raped a girl, and then she willingly walked back to the same bar with him? So they could dealing with false accusations, a racist ass county and judge. And this dude had no money for a lawyer, so he got fukked.

All I’m saying is in a small town like Lawrence you have to move different. Random girl can say you raped me, and just because you’re in town like Lawrence they’re automatically going to believe the girl. Now you gotta prove you’re innocent

The case of Albert N. Wilson sounds like something out of an episode of Law and Order SVU. Wilson, a former University of Kansas student, attended a bar with a friend and met a girl who was visiting a family member who attended KU. The two were underage and under the influence when they left the bar to go back to Wilson’s apartment. What happened next has changed both of their lives, leaving Wilson with a sentence of over 12 years in prison for rape, despite the notion that the two didn’t have sex.

Kansas Bureau of Investigation scientists testified that Wilson’s DNA was found on the girl’s chest — where he said he kissed her — but no seminal fluid or DNA was found. Swabs were collected from the girl the day after the incident from a nurse a local hospital. Photos of bruises were also taken on her inner thigh.

After a six-hour deliberation, the all-white jury convicted Wilson of rape. Wilson was given the reported “lowest end of what’s called for by Kansas sentencing guidelines for rape.”

The case has gained attention, including supporters creating a website detailing some questionable aspects of the incident. Video surveillance showed the two engaging with one another throughout their encounter and that they were only at the apartment for five minutes before they headed back to the bar.