College Basketball 2023-2024 random thoughts thread

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
What's the story w/ the Illinois guard accused of rape? He was in Lawrence, KS and allegedly had improper touching which escalated into a rape of a woman. But what's the chatter on message boards and such?
I'm still tryin' to find out myself. I live 30 minutes from Champaign and havent really heard any details

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I'm still tryin' to find out myself. I live 30 minutes from Champaign and havent really heard any details

From perusing thread an Illini board thread on this topic, he went to the Illinois @KU football game, went to a bar afterwards, and fingered a girl there...she then reported it.

Rape in Kansas is any "forcible sexual entry without consent" whether that's fingers or otherwise.

Illinois AD knew that the Kansas police were looking to question him about a possible crime but claim they didn't know the severity.

Eventually a warrant was issued, and he was then suspended.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Rick Pitno said against Fordham two months ago that St. John’s will become what he felt comfortable with by January.

Boy he wasn’t lying. Rick got St. John’s balling

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
From perusing thread an Illini board thread on this topic, he went to the Illinois @KU football game, went to a bar afterwards, and fingered a girl there...she then reported it.

Rape in Kansas is any "forcible sexual entry without consent" whether that's fingers or otherwise.

Illinois AD knew that the Kansas police were looking to question him about a possible crime but claim they didn't know the severity.

Eventually a warrant was issued, and he was then suspended.
Fingering :wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

Just complete computer metric dominance so far this year. I just hope we can hold serve against Little Blue Nation and Barnes when the time comes.

Buckeye Fever

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Rick Pitno said against Fordham two months ago that St. John’s will become what he felt comfortable with by January.

Boy he wasn’t lying. Rick got St. John’s balling
I knew he was gonna be back at a basketball school in a big conference out east. Iona knew it too.

Slam dunk hire by the Redmen(I still call them that)