Collateral Beauty Flops(Career Low For Will Smith)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
wow, they (and a lot of yall) really got it out for Will....i say that cause this isnt a will smith only movie, so how they putting the fact it did low numbers only on him?....if it wouldve done better, would they have given him only the credit? i highly doubt it...

also, this shyt aint a flop, at least not yet....it did $12 mil worldwide on a $36 mil budget...that's damn good figuring it's a sappy ass story and that it went against star wars....of course it was gonna get it's ass kicked compared to that....nothing is fukking with star wars.....star wars made james cameron & avator fall back, and that's a big budget blockbuster, so what did they think this kinda movie was gonna do?...exactly....

anyway, this movie probably got another 2 months in theaters, and you add on dvd sales, the movie will easily make back that budget....and these same people (including some of yall) will be writing about the demise of Will while that man keeps getting movie after movie made....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another thing: they compare it to that by the sea bullshyt, and this movie made half of what that movie has made in 5 weeks, but that's not considered a flop?....lol get the fukk outta here....shyt on Will, but give passes to Depp and Cruise?...again: lol get the fukk outta here....they got it out for WIll, but aint shyt they can do about it....

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I'm a big will smith fan but the trailer looked wack still gonna support tho

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
back to the sci fi sh!t

7 pounds or whatever it was called was good though

Daps
Will Smith can only do good when it's a "Will Smith movie" and not Will Smith in a movie.... this has Helen Mirren Kate Winslet and Kate Keira Knightley, Edward Norton, Michael Pena and Naomie Harris in the film he doesn't do star studded casts very well:manny: at least box office wise