Collateral Beauty Flops(Career Low For Will Smith)

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
bad boys 3 seems like a bad decision too. martin been fell off and its over a decade late.
I hate to say it but I think it's going to flop too. It's only going to appeal to people older than 30, best range 40s since they were young adults when the original came out. People younger than that don't know will like that. He's a saccharin, bad acting father of two delusional millenials to this Generation. He needs to consult with someone about a comeback, otherwise his time may be up

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Even if the movie is bad, its like the critics are hell bent on forcing Will Smith to do the movies we want him to do. The critics have been extra nasty it seems with his last few movies:jbhmm:

You already know. Will's been on these dudes shytlists for years now. Then he made AFTER EARTH and really got them mad (shout to @Ziggiy )

He hasn't always made the right moves or dopest movies but I get a lot of :mjpls:
vibes when I look at how they react to him.

Johnny Depp's been in way more flops and is dollar for dollar the worst actor to bank on but he gets way more passes than Will.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I ain't see the movie but It wasn't good on the studio to put it up against real big movies like Star Wars. They should of dropped it in January or February.
I'm surprised it wasn't. Seems exactly like the type of movie that would drop in Feb.

Mr. McDowell

The Brotha's Got His Own Money
Daps
Reppin
Jamaica Estates
You already know. Will's been on these dudes shytlists for years now. Then he made AFTER EARTH and really got them mad (shout to @Ziggiy )

He hasn't always made the right moves or dopest movies but I get a lot of :mjpls:
vibes when I look at how they react to him.

Johnny Depp's been in way more flops and is dollar for dollar the worst actor to bank on but he gets way more passes than Will.

So are you going to pay money to see this movie? Serious question.