Collapse of doomsday glacier in Antarctica could begin in five years, scientists say

Daps
Our entire civilization needs to hit the pause button. In a rational world, world governments would come together to set out a game plan to mitigate climate change. I think its going to take series of catastrophic and globally destabilizing events in order for us humans to get our act together.
As long as America doesn’t get over its hatred of black people, nothing will be done about climate change.

:francis:

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I DON'T BELIEVE IT. WATER LEVEL LOWERS WHEN ICE MELTS. FILL UP A GLASS WITH ICE. POUR WATER UNTIL ITS AT THE TOP. COME BACK IN 2 HOURS AND SEE THE WATER LEVEL DECREASE.

WATER EXPANDS WHEN IT FREEZES.

I NEED SOMEBODY TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS DIFFERENT FOR GLACIERS.
Go to public school brehs.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Are super mass pandemic bugs coming out of those glaciers?:lupe:

The_Tomorrow_War_%282021_film%29_official_theatrical_poster.jpg

Cowboyz89

#WeDemBoyz Season Has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Fukk Trump
I DON'T BELIEVE IT. WATER LEVEL LOWERS WHEN ICE MELTS. FILL UP A GLASS WITH ICE. POUR WATER UNTIL ITS AT THE TOP. COME BACK IN 2 HOURS AND SEE THE WATER LEVEL DECREASE.

WATER EXPANDS WHEN IT FREEZES.

I NEED SOMEBODY TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS DIFFERENT FOR GLACIERS.
and this is why we are all screwed.
This kind of ignorance in a Coli poster is amusing, but not dangerous.

However, the entire Republican party has taken this stance since the corporations that pollute this planet give them campaign money to spout garbage like this.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps

However, the entire Republican party has taken this stance since the corporations that pollute this planet give them campaign money to spout garbage like this.
Four people dapped that post too. :sadcam:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps

He's asked a question to gain comprehension and proceeded to have a intelligent conversation about it. I don’t see the issue with that.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
He's asked a question to gain comprehension and proceeded to have a intelligent conversation about it. I don’t see the issue with that.
Basically this. If we put the same effort into trying to educate instead of shytting on people for asking what, at the time, may seem to be a stupid question, we’d make a lot more progress…. But this is TLR.