ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Central being #2 :wow:

Enterprise top 10 is crazy to see man. Proud of them boys.
I remember when Central was good 10-15 years ago but them boys became a powerhouse ever since. I know they got talent in Bama, but I bet they’re recruiting good from Columbus as well.

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
St John Bosco is an all boys prep school. Basically a private school that handpicks the best Black athletes and gives them scholarships that cover the 16-17 thousand dollar tuition to come there to play.

El Paso Eastwood is a public school from a city and part of the state that isn't known for football and hasn't competed for a state title ever that I remember, and without looking at their demographics I'm sure 80% of the school is mexican (just looked it's actually 94% lol). How SJB decided on them for an opponent is something I'm gonna have to look into. I just looked at their schedule from last yr and while they had a good yr, they play in a weak district in a part of the state that isn't really known for football. To illustrate, they played Kyler Murray's old high school (Southlake Carroll) which is up in the D/FW, and Southlake beat them like 70-21.

If ya'll wanna play our private schools do that, but don't come whip up on a weaker public school nobody and stick your chest out.
Kyler went to Allen, not Southlake. Quinn Ewers did go to Southlake tho

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
I remember when Central was good 10-15 years ago but them boys became a powerhouse ever since. I know they got talent in Bama, but I bet they’re recruiting good from Columbus as well.

Breh they started pumping out D1 players at a crazy rate, and it really only took like 2-3 years.

My freshman year of HS they were just one of the better teams in the area

By my senior year people were debating between Central, Hoover, and Thompson being the best school/team in the state :gucci:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
I didn't realize North Crowley (the school Duncanville beat) is 60% AA and growing black population. I guess that's where families from inner city FW are moving to? If they can keep their kids from transferring to Aledo, then they will be an up and coming program.
@satam55 Fort Worth football back.

Last edited:

ClutchVon

Pro
Daps
Breh they started pumping out D1 players at a crazy rate, and it really only took like 2-3 years.

My freshman year of HS they were just one of the better teams in the area

By my senior year people were debating between Central, Hoover, and Thompson being the best school/team in the state :gucci:
Word it’s kind of insane how they’ve been able to do it for so long as well. Smiths Station only a couple blocks away then you got the neighboring city/state bout 20 minutes away with bout 7 High Schools as well. All credit to them dudes.

Daps
Always wondered what Texas and Cali HS football would look like if they had demographics like Louisiana, Georgia, Florida etc.

Best football teams seem to rotate states each year but TX/FL (IMO) have the most depth across all districts and classifications. Georgia/OH/PA right there too. Maybe Cali but not sure.