ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

Daps
All the brunching, church-going Black folks in Dallas finna be at D'Ville vs. SOC.

Did Florida football fall off? Always felt like the QB's aren't as strong there but who knows....

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the brunching, church-going Black folks in Dallas finna be at D'Ville vs. SOC.

Did Florida football fall off? Always felt like the QB's aren't as strong there but who knows....
The Florida QB’s usually ain’t as strong but the skill players are always top tier. Texas and South Cali are where the big time QB’s usually are

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
They sure did....and on Saturday Eastwood Highschool was obliterated 71-14 by St John Bosco....:dead:....
St John Bosco is an all boys prep school. Basically a private school that handpicks the best Black athletes and gives them scholarships that cover the 16-17 thousand dollar tuition to come there to play.

El Paso Eastwood is a public school from a city and part of the state that isn't known for football and hasn't competed for a state title ever that I remember, and without looking at their demographics I'm sure 80% of the school is mexican (just looked it's actually 94% lol). How SJB decided on them for an opponent is something I'm gonna have to look into. I just looked at their schedule from last yr and while they had a good yr, they play in a weak district in a part of the state that isn't really known for football. To illustrate, they played Kyler Murray's old high school (Southlake Carroll) which is up in the D/FW, and Southlake beat them like 70-21.

If ya'll wanna play our private schools do that, but don't come whip up on a weaker public school nobody and stick your chest out.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
St John Bosco is an all boys prep school. Basically a private school that handpicks the best Black athletes and gives them scholarships that cover the 16-17 thousand dollar tuition to come there to play.

El Paso Eastwood is from a part of the state that isn't known for football and hasn't competed for a state title ever that I remember, and without looking at their demographics I'm sure 80% of the school is mexican (just looked it's actually 94% lol). How SJB decided on them for an opponent is something I'm gonna have to look into. I just looked at their schedule from last yr and while they had a good yr, they play in a weak district in a part of the state that isn't really known for football. To illustrate, they played Kyler Murray's old high school (Southlake Carroll) which is up in the D/FW, and Southlake beat them like 70-21.

If ya'll wanna play our private schools do that, but don't come whip up on a public school nobody and stick your chest out.
But but but it's a private school.... :laff: :laff: :laff: ....nikka you can only use that eexcuse so many times .....IMG Academy was beaten by a public school in Utah.....your argument is weak....when has one of Texass's top schools ever played IMG Academy???.....them schools out there are afraid to travel for the most part....that's why I respect Florida cause they don't give a fukk.... texass schools are scared as fukk.....

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But but but it's a private school.... :laff: :laff: :laff: ....nikka you can only use that eexcuse so many times .....IMG Academy was beaten by a public school in Utah.....your argument is weak....when has one of Texass's top schools ever played IMG Academy???.....them schools out there are afraid to travel for the most part....that's why I respect Florida cause they don't give a fukk.... texass schools are scared as fukk.....
IMG plays a national schedule because they don’t really have a choice. They can’t compete in Florida high school playoffs so they play teams in other states

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
it's not an excuse. imagine bragging about a school like IMG Academy who recruits the best players in the nation beating a public school who has to take the players that show up.

and we're not scared to go anywhere, there's just enough competition within the state. euless trinity (public school) beat de la salle (private) when they were in the midst of their run, and if I really felt like going back I'm sure we'll have plenty of occasions where we took it to yall.

but i understand your need to feel good about something lol

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
it's not an excuse. imagine bragging about a school like IMG Academy who recruits the best players in the nation beating a public school who has to take the players that show up.

and we're not scared to go anywhere, there's just enough competition within the state. euless trinity (public school) beat de la salle (private) when they were in the midst of their run, and if I really felt like going back I'm sure we'll have plenty of occasions where we took it to yall.

but i understand your need to feel good about something lol
This is the same bullshyt that is always repeated and the reason the texass schools are never in a position for national championships....like I said IMG was beat by a public school a few weeks back....texass schools just come with excuses and it's hilarious.....