ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
This is the same bullshyt that is always repeated and the reason the texass schools are never in a position for national championships....like I said IMG was beat by a public school a few weeks back....texass schools just come with excuses and it's hilarious.....
No sir. We don’t recruit nationally because we don’t need to. And there is no true hs nat’l champ. And IMG has alotta teams; was one of their main teams beaten?

Even so, doesn’t matter. We will take it to y’all’s asses anytime you think you’re ready.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
No sir. We don’t recruit nationally because we don’t need to. And there is no true hs nat’l champ. And IMG has alotta teams; was one of their main teams beaten?

Even so, doesn’t matter. We will take it to y’all’s asses anytime you think you’re ready.
Son every school recruits...... :mjlol: .....IMG has two Varsity squads and their top squad was beaten by a public school....texass doesn't want it because your top teams to scared to schedule.... Florida is not...

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
Son every school recruits...... :mjlol: .....IMG has two Varsity squads and their top squad was beaten by a public school....texass doesn't want it because your top teams to scared to schedule.... Florida is not...
IMG has been down here before. They beat duncanville back in 2020 seconds think. We got plenty of out of state games every year. You’re just terrified my friend.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Brehs still don't understand the difference between a public high schools and a private schools that get to recruit an entire state and then some. But but but a private school got upset just yesterday. Use an outlier as a basis of your argument :francis: . Let me know when regular California public high schools start playing outside of the state and dominate.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Brehs still don't understand the difference between a public high schools and a private schools that get to recruit an entire state and then some. But but but a private school got upset just yesterday. Use an outlier as a basis of your argument :francis: . Let me know when regular California public high schools start playing outside of the state and dominate.
Let me know when you nikkaz from texass stop using the excuse but but but it's a private school..... :dead: :dead: :dead: ....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Let me know when you nikkaz from texass stop using the excuse but but but it's a private school..... :dead: :dead: :dead: ....
Are you still in high school? Texass? How juvenile is that. And valid reasoning, supported by facts isn't an excuse. You mainly use 2 programs to prop up Cali HS football and we all know why.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Are you still in high school? Texass? How juvenile is that. And valid reasoning, supported by facts isn't an excuse. You mainly use 2 programs to prop up Cali HS football and we all know why.
Look who's getting mad .... :laff: :laff: :laff: ....:umad:....son California & Texas use to have an all star game back in the day....I played in one of them and we beat Texass's ass....:russ:.....Cali won all the games except for 1....we been running you nikkaz for years ...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Look who's getting mad .... :laff: :laff: :laff: ....:umad:....son California & Texas use to have an all star game back in the day....I played in one of them and we beat Texass's ass....:russ:.....Cali won all the games except for 1....we been running you nikkaz for years ...
So you 40+ responding like a 16 year old. :mjlol:Nobody mad I'm just calling out your childish ass response. Now you on some back in the day shyt, and Texas didn't even send their best players to play in that game. But congrats, that was likely the highlight of your life, bet you tell that story to all your grandkids. No wonder you still go so hard for high schools that was your pinnacle point in life. And it looks like once the Texas team won Cali decided they didn't want to play anymore. Oh sore loser ass nikkas. Took they ball and went home. :russ: Oh back in my day ass nikka.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
So you 40+ responding like a 16 year old. :mjlol:Nobody mad I'm just calling out your childish ass response. Now you on some back in the day shyt, and Texas didn't even send their best players to play in that game. But congrats, that was likely the highlight of your life, bet you tell that story to all your grandkids. No wonder you still go so hard for high schools that was your pinnacle point in life. And it looks like once the Texas team won Cali decided they didn't want to play anymore. Oh sore loser ass nikkas. Took they ball and went home. :russ: Oh back in my day ass nikka.
And you catching your period like a high school bytch over some bullshyt.....you texass nikkaz are bytch made as fukk....no wonder you all can't beat Cali's top teams....too emotional....