ColiPreps: The Official High School Football thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

SOC, North Shore, Duncanville, Humble Summer Creek, & DeSoto. I'd be 7 black head coaches if you did the State semi-finals that were played this weekend with North Crowley & Frisco Emerson.

Last edited:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

SOC, North Shore, Duncanville, Humble Summer Creek, & DeSoto. I'd be 7 black head coaches if you did the State semi-finals that were played this weekend with North Crowley & Frisco Emerson.

I didn't realize North Crowley (the school Duncanville beat) is 60% AA and growing black population. I guess that's where families from inner city FW are moving to? If they can keep their kids from transferring to Aledo, then they will be an up and coming program. Gerry Hamilton already on record that their Freshman LT is the best prospect in the state regardless of classification. I saw some D'Ville coaches giving him praise for how he played against Colin Simmons.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I didn't realize North Crowley (the school Duncanville beat) is 60% AA and growing black population. I guess that's where families from inner city FW are moving to?
Hell yea. Pretty much all the black folks that I knew who moved out there from MS & LA stayed in S. Ft Worth have all moved to Crowley since they started building houses down there. Cheapest homes in the metroplex by a mile