Colin resigns from Kinda Funny Games effective immediately

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I liked his Colin was right segments. Didn't really care about his personal politics but some of the liberals on gaf were crucified him for appearing on Glenn Beck and just like that he's gone. Probably too much controversy with having him around.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Also that tweet about a day without women where he said finally peace and quite probably didn't help.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Whelp.

There goes any interest I had in kinda funny. Pulling my patreon.

I don't agree with his politics but the witch hunt for him on that cesspool on neogaf was disgusting.

Hopefully he just goes solo like jim sterling.

The backlash over his tweet was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Whelp.

There goes any interest I had in kinda funny. Pulling my patreon.

I don't agree with his politics but the witch hunt for him on that cesspool on neogaf was disgusting.

Hopefully he just goes solo like jim sterling.

The backlash over his tweet was the most ridiculous thing I've ever read.
Support racists brehs :scust:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Proof of racism?

Is every libertarian or conservative a racist by default? What has he said that's racist?
Yeah, when you consider the company they keep. Just cause some are afraid to outright say it doesn't make them less racist.

He's been going down this road of presenting alt-right viewpoints veiled in "libertarianism" for a while now. Been spending time on conservative talk shows, and just quit his job to take up "conservative commentary".

What, you need him to call you a ******? :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Yeah, when you consider the company they keep. Just cause some are afraid to outright say it doesn't make them less racist.

He's been going down this road of presenting alt-right viewpoints veiled in "libertarianism" for a while now. Been spending time on conservative talk shows, and just quit his job to take up "conservative commentary".

What, you need him to call you a ******? :mjlol:
So no such proof then.

Noted

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
A terribly written hit piece by someone that probably posts on neogaf?

You know for a guy that claims he hates neogaf you are constantly regurgitating shyt from that place.

I don't see anything damming in that article at all.

In fact,how do you know so much about him anyway? :jbhmm:

I garauntee you've probably never listened to him and are just repeating what you read over there.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So no such proof then.

Noted
U should read about the man. It seems like you're idea of him being "racist" is him literally calling someone a racial slur which is a weak defense imo.

Colin vs. Progress
In another piece on political correctness, Colin writes “should we succumb to the plight of political correctness and let it ruin the creativity of our industry like it’s corrupted so many other artistic avenues?“ (Source). “Succumb to the plight of political correctness” is the most melodramatic response to people advocating for more diversity and less sexism and racism in games that I’ve ever encountered. He uses “succumb” as if the idea of more representation is a disease and he’s barely holding on to the same Whitey McStubbly protagonists he so desperately loves. Grow up, dude.

H
blackface.png
e talks often about how he doesn’t like the trend in games towards more diverse casts of characters. He states often that “I’m not about diversity for diversity’s sake, I don’t think that’s a positive thing” (Source). He was quick to come to the defense of Naughty Dog over the choice to cast a white voice actress as a black character, something that is known in the voice acting community as digital blackface. In Colin Moriarty’s meritocracy, we shouldn’t “pander” to minorities or segregated members of our society. Colin constantly refuses to acknowledge that the industry isn’t fair to begin with, and things like digital blackface only serve to reinforce systemic disadvantages and oppression people of colour face.

Colin was also quick to come to PewDiePie’s defense after Pewds was dropped by Disney and Google for his history of antisemitic content. Colin applauded those defending PewDiePie from those “in the bleachers, with nothing to lose whatsoever- ;argely hiding behind anonymous handles, living obviously miserable lives as you declare yourself the morality police” (Source). He was so proud of those defending PewDiePie’s abrasive and derogatory videos and so dissapointed with those taking issue with PewDiePie dressing up as a Nazi and wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. He said that it’s time for “the goosestepping morality police to grow the fukk up… their only focus is keeping their heads as far up their own asses as possible” (Source). Well, Colin, those of us who challenge PewDiePie’s attacks on history’s most targeted minorities will only get louder until people like Felix understand how saying “Death to all Jews,” with or without context, only fans the flame of alt right hate spreading through online discourse. An alt-right discourse you are now a player in, whether you meant to be or not and it’s time you took responsibility for that.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A terribly written hit piece by someone that probably posts on neogaf?

You know for a guy that claims he hates neogaf you are constantly regurgitating shyt from that place.

I don't see anything damming in that article at all.

In fact,how do you know so much about him anyway? :jbhmm:

I garauntee you've probably never listened to him and are just repeating what you read over there.
Are you white? because I find it funny how you say there's nothing there that's damning.

What's the criteria for someone being racist? Being caught on tape calling someone ******?

“I’m not about diversity for diversity’s sake, I don’t think that’s a positive thing” (Source). He was quick to come to the defense of Naughty Dog over the choice to cast a white voice actress as a black character, something that is known in the voice acting community as digital blackface. In Colin Moriarty’s meritocracy, we shouldn’t “pander” to minorities or segregated members of our society. Colin constantly refuses to acknowledge that the industry isn’t fair to begin with, and things like digital blackface only serve to reinforce systemic disadvantages and oppression people of colour face.

That sounds like a white supremacist talking point to me. Of course since he didn't say "******" or w/e I guess he's not racist huh?? I'm not falling for the "polite", diplomatic white supremacist. That's the majority of white supremacist safe space, where because they aren't blatantly saying hateful things they can't be seen as racist.

He seems to be advocating things stay the way they are. :mjpls:

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Are you white? because I find it funny how you say there's nothing there that's damning.

What's the criteria for someone being racist? Being caught on tape calling someone ******?

“I’m not about diversity for diversity’s sake, I don’t think that’s a positive thing” (Source). He was quick to come to the defense of Naughty Dog over the choice to cast a white voice actress as a black character, something that is known in the voice acting community as digital blackface. In Colin Moriarty’s meritocracy, we shouldn’t “pander” to minorities or segregated members of our society. Colin constantly refuses to acknowledge that the industry isn’t fair to begin with, and things like digital blackface only serve to reinforce systemic disadvantages and oppression people of colour face.

That sounds like a white supremacist talking point to me. Of course since he didn't say "******" or w/e I guess he's not racist huh?? I'm not falling for the "polite", diplomatic white supremacist. That's the majority of white supremacist safe space, where because they aren't blatantly saying hateful things they can't be seen as racist.

He seems to be advocating things stay the way they are. :mjpls:
Let's take a look at the colis response to the naughty dog thing

Controversy: Uncharted 4 black woman is voiced by a white woman

On one hand it shouldn't matter, but sadly it does matter.

I'm sure it's difficult for black female voice actors to find work in video games, so under that reality ND should have tried to find a black female to do the role.

But ultimately it's no big deal. It's good they put a brown face in a prominent role in their new game :ehh:

Page after page of people defending naughty dog and saying it isn't a big deal.

Guess everybody is a white racist here.

I don't see anything racist about saying you shouldn't have diversity for diversity sake but should be true to your story.

He hasn't said anywhere that we shouldn't have diversity,just that it shouldn't be forced just for the sake of it. If there is then that's fine. It shouldn't feel like pandering.

The latest ps I love you he commended guerilla games for the diversity of the cast.