Coli x Pixar Productions Presents....

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

I've been using "Create a Pixar Disney movie poster." and at the end of my prompt I going "Make in the art style of a Disney Pixar film. So I don't know if me reiterating it ends up cancelling it out, but I'll lead with that going forward even though I still think Free Bing is worse for making shyt than Dall-3 since that would atleast allow you a bit of lee way instead of just heavily censoring everything remotely controversial in it's eyes.​
You may be right, reiterating might mix it up. It could be better to edit the prompt with extra commands after one or two generations. That's what I've basically been doing.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
You may be right, reiterating might mix it up. It could be better to edit the prompt with extra commands after one or two generations. That's what I've basically been doing.​

Yeah, but I think the larger problem ain't so much my prompts or how I word it, but at the fact that Bing's Free AI generator is trash. I basically did a prompt, said "A guy holding a pair of shoes" and of course it gave me various white guys, no problem. I typed in "Black guy" same prompt, same wording, "Unsafe image prompt detetced".
Like the b*stards don't even let me know the error was, or at which part of the prompt, it just generates until it hits a snag then you lose a free fast image token.
shyt has proper dissuaded me until I pony up for Midjourney paid membership. Unless I need a more stronger prompt to create brothers. shyt is distressing 'cause you lose chances each failed prompt.​

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

Yeah, but I think the larger problem ain't so much my prompts or how I word it, but at the fact that Bing's Free AI generator is trash. I basically did a prompt, said "A guy holding a pair of shoes" and of course it gave me various white guys, no problem. I typed in "Black guy" same prompt, same wording, "Unsafe image prompt detetced".
Like the b*stards don't even let me know the error was, or at which part of the prompt, it just generates until it hits a snag then you lose a free fast image token.
shyt has proper dissuaded me until I pony up for Midjourney paid membership. Unless I need a more stronger prompt to create brothers. shyt is distressing 'cause you lose chances each failed prompt.​
I use the term "African-American" but you may be right about Bing. I think DALL E 2 is free.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OIG-3.jpg

oh lord. :dead:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

Breh what type of shyt are you typing that even the AI is blocking you :picard:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Breh what type of shyt are you typing that even the AI is blocking you :picard:

:childplease:

Man, now is not the time for dap fishing. fukk with it for 15 tries if you with it and tell me your experience or be contrarian and continue the narrative that I'm wyldin' with this overly censored shyt like most folk who used it claim it to be.​