:troll:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
It works for me breh, :yeshrug:

OIG.UH2zurJSe12EmikTHKph

OIG.fGBrEyBS_25izzMgWsOD

*Types prompt*
"Create a Disney.Pixar of an African American riding a skateboard with a bucket of KFC and Mashed Potatoes on his head, singing "This is the Ballad of HustleBooty""
Mr, fukking POPO.
:mjpls:

OIG-21.jpg
giphy.gif

Maaaan, fukk BING. I'm going Midjourney.
full

Aight, the shyt kinda funny, but still. The results be mad wild on this shyt.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

*Types prompt*
"Create a Disney.Pixar of an African American riding a skateboard with a bucket of KFC and Mashed Potatoes on his head, singing "This is the Ballad of HustleBooty""
Mr, fukking POPO.
:mjpls:

OIG-21.jpg
giphy.gif

Maaaan, fukk BING. I'm going Midjourney.
full

Aight, the shyt kinda funny, but still. The results be mad wild on this shyt.

:dead:

This is the prompt I used.

“create a Pixar style movie poster of a wannabe lawyer black man who looks up to and idolizes a white man.”

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Im finna read this whole thing but what AI app are you using? I tried a few but they weren't these :feedme:

Cut your teeth using BING AI Image Generator.
You get about 15 (Fast response) tries in which they make your prompts a priority, as in they do them within seconds.
Just be warned, that Bing Generator AI from what it looks like is one of the most censored/unresponsive/unwilling generators out there due to Cacs doing Cac shyt, I guess, but it's a nice starter.
I'm planning on paying for Midjourney in a few days, but Bing is nice to fire off some testers.
Also, you might get hooked to this shyt, so start jotting down ideas when you not on the computer, 'cause thinking on what to put/make/create might have you wasting chances on bullshyt.​