qhq4rgU.png
:stopitslime:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
OIG-3.jpg

OIG-2.jpg

OIG-17.jpg

What prompts are you guys using to keep the Disney/Pixar look a constant? I'm using this busted ass (pausE) Free Bing shyt and it keeps censoring my shyt or failing to render in the "Pixar art style" I keep telling the fukkin' thing to do. These are the only decent ones I got that didn't get outright banned/detected and stopped.​

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal

OIG-17.jpg

What prompts are you guys using to keep the Disney/Pixar look a constant? I'm using this busted ass (pausE) Free Bing shyt and it keeps censoring my shyt or failing to render in the "Pixar art style" I keep telling the fukkin' thing to do. These are the only decent ones I got that didn't get outright banned/detected and stopped.​
I start it with "Create a Pixar-style animated movie poster with...."

also

:mjlol:

@Obreh Winfrey @Lord Beerus
@CouldntBeMeTho

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I start it with "Create a Pixar-style animated movie poster with...."

also

:mjlol:

@Obreh Winfrey @Lord Beerus

I've been using "Create a Pixar Disney movie poster." and at the end of my prompt I going "Make in the art style of a Disney Pixar film. So I don't know if me reiterating it ends up cancelling it out, but I'll lead with that going forward even though I still think Free Bing is worse for making shyt than Dall-3 since that would atleast allow you a bit of lee way instead of just heavily censoring everything remotely controversial in it's eyes.​