Coli x Pixar Productions Presents....

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Brehs I come prostrate before you image generating deities with a peasants humble request. My hands down favorite coli legend since the days, nigh years of lurking before registration opened is that of breh who banged out the gorgeous legless chick while she hung from a tree branch and her uncle watched in secret....... he banged, but did not leave her to hang after he came........I feel it mandatory this image be brought to life......... mandatory

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I come prostrate begore you image generating deities with a peasants humble request. My hands down favorite coli legend since the days, nigh years of lurking brute registration opened is that of breh who banged out the gorgeuis legless chick while she hung from a tree branch and her uncle watched in secret....... he banged, but did not leave her to hang after he came........I feel it mandatory this image be brought to life......... mandatory

:hhh:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Brehs I come prostrate begore you image generating deities with a peasants humble request. My hands down favorite coli legend since the days, nigh years of lurking brute registration opened is that of breh who banged out the gorgeuis legless chick while she hung from a tree branch and her uncle watched in secret....... he banged, but did not leave her to hang after he came........I feel it mandatory this image be brought to life......... mandatory

:heh:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
e25a0082-aaad-45a9-8618-c5c1ef60442d.jpg

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
exposal - hustlemania or that thread where it was revealed that lady poster was having an affair with another poster and he described the mantlepiece fixtures to the breh who was going back and forth with everyone

roy bahns

i think @DrBanneker or someone like him did an ai coli thread titles thread before gpt4 (somehow) and it is full of great ideas.
even if you reject any of these keep it up :blessed:
:salute: