coli truth or dare?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
if you could go out tonight with any woman on here who would it be and what would you do with her?

:lupe: I don't know who id pick but after we visit the museum,we'd head to the library to research some of the material we saw. After that we'd go out for ice cream and head back home to watch reruns of full house. Id end the night with a kiss on the forehead. Or is that to much:steviej:
:childplease:you know damn well id pick you and pour chocolate syrup all over your body and lick you from head to toe. Then suffocate myself in them big ass titties until I pass out. Then wake back up and pound you out till you hit higher notes than Mariah Carey:ahh:

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
:lupe: I don't know who id pick but after we visit the museum,we'd head to the library to research some of the material we saw. After that we'd go out for ice cream and head back home to watch reruns of full house. Id end the night with a kiss on the forehead. Or is that to much:steviej:
:childplease:you know damn well id pick you and pour chocolate syrup all over your body and lick you from head to toe. Then suffocate myself in them big ass titties until I pass out. Then wake back up and pound you out till you hit higher notes than Mariah Carey:ahh:

:dead: @ ice cream and full house reruns. ..

:whew: