coli truth or dare?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
What was the last near-death or just extra ordinary experience you had that made you reflect on the decisions/events in your life up to that point?

When was the last time you did a random selfless deed? and how do you think it impacted that persons day?

About a week ago I was in a store and some kids were crying to their mom about wanting some candy. She was yelling at them because she couldn't afford it. So I told them to put it on the counter and id pay for it. When I came out the store she was waiting to thank me. She said she was going through a rough time and they had very little to eat ay home
So I reached in my wallet and gave her my last 20. I make alot of money so I carry very little since everyone knows what I do for a living. She was acting like she hit the lotto:heh: And her kids joined in the celebration. I think it made all of our day:obama:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
What was the last near-death or just extra ordinary experience you had that made you reflect on the decisions/events in your life up to that point?

I'd say the this past semesters finals week was an extraordinary experience. So much happened during that week that made me reflect on a lot of things

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Truth

I dare you to re up with fake bills.
About a week ago I was in a store and some kids were crying to their mom about wanting some candy. She was yelling at them because she couldn't afford it. So I told them to put it on the counter and id pay for it. When I came out the store she was waiting to thank me. She said she was going through a rough time and they had very little to eat ay home
So I reached in my wallet and gave her my last 20. I make alot of money so I carry very little since everyone knows what I do for a living. She was acting like she hit the lotto:heh: And her kids joined in the celebration. I think it made all of our day:obama:
:wow: I knew you'd crush the buildings with based energy.
I'd say the this past semesters finals week was an extraordinary experience. So much happened during that week that made me reflect on a lot of things
Finals are always a time of reminiscence.. The skruggle :ohlawd:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
From Today :mjpls:

974840_2202535877088_747628073_n.jpg

970382_4413603272411_554182734_n.jpg

Ok hold on, but are you blessed by the heavens my nikka? Look like some power from on high just dropped you off my nikka :mindblown::wow: