coli truth or dare?

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
:laugh: Oh my bad!! lol uhh...what page was it on?

lol :smh: couple of pages back, mami. I'll ask again though is there anybody on here you would actually date if you wasnt in a relationship?

:scheme:

Do you feel better now?

Not necessarily. just really confuse about a situation im in (the situation i was telling you about). And i honestly dont know if i made the right decision.......some personal ish. So its kind of been on my mind all week....been feeling bad about it.

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
lol :smh: couple of pages back, mami. I'll ask again though is there anybody on here you would actually date if you wasnt in a relationship?

:scheme:

Not necessarily. just really confuse about a situation im in (the situation i was telling you about). And i honestly dont know if i made the right decision.......some personal ish. So its kind of been on my mind all week....been feeling bad about it.

Anything is possible lol however I'd be super paranoid dating a coli dude :lupe:

IronFist

⛩️ 18 Arhat ⛩️
Supporter
Daps
After reading your rhymes/poetry in the poetry thread with @Kind_Gentleman. I have to ask a question, because i know you are going to say truth if i ask truth or dare

What made you start writing?

Peace Fam thats truly a broad question, I initially starting writing back in the 8th grade. At first it was just something to do at the time because everybody was writing and coming to the lunchroom just spitting. After a while i put down the pen and start focusing more on the art shyt. Writing for me is way for me to vent myself though, whether it heartbreak, happiness, anger, etc. I think the good artist as well as the bad artist motivate me from hearing some one wack and writing some to they instrumental thats usually better than what they wrote, to hearing someone like Canibus, Killah Priest, or Nas or Rakim and being like :ohhh: "im going to have to try that next time i write"

will i ever make a mixtape?

who knows but i always wanted to call my album September Child (me being born in September)....who knows what could happen later on down the line.