Coli True Hollywood Stories

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
She said she was told that there’s a lot of black men that look like me in LA... I told her that “there were barely any black people in Cali!” She liked light skinned black men with wavy and curly hair.

I narrowed down my list; i’m talking hours upon hours of painstaking work. I couldn’t tell you how many times I had to go back to square 1
:why:
but when he said he had Creole heritage I honed in and knew I had my man
:wow:

:ohhh:

He seems like the type that would peep all the :demonic: shyt and accidentally become a coli breh for a while back when TheColi was for real.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the biggest Bollywood choreographers gave me the box. She was from Mumbai/India and she has a thing for mixed black men. She likes big D’s and rough sex. She said she was told that there’s a lot of black men that look like me in LA... I told her that “there were barely any black people in Cali!” She liked light skinned black men with wavy and curly hair.

She’s currently in the UK.

I narrowed down my list; i’m talking hours upon hours of painstaking work. I couldn’t tell you how many times I had to go back to square 1
:why:
but when he said he had Creole heritage I honed in and knew I had my man
:wow:
8KAyPhZ.jpeg

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Malik bussy Yoba
I doubt it was him. He's leaned all the way into his love for chick with dikks. I'm thinking Bobby V or Young Buck.
I skimmed the couple of pages and got frustrated with this Mr.Magoo shyt.

OP or anyone got the cliffs? I'm not scouring 100000 posts to solve this hardy boys mystery TF is this :dahell:
Your loss king :yeshrug:

Dihsarm

Pro
Daps
One of the finest celebrity chicks to ever grace the game was walking around at a function with nut on her face after allegedly giving head. Pics from the party are on the internet, but no one has ever noticed it. She probably didn’t know it was there either.

Arguably the biggest female sex symbol of the 21st century...
So nobody found this out

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s good Robert Ri’chard… you did your thing in One on One and Coach Carter

Did you ever crack Kyla Pratt?

How was the adjustment when the series “moved” from Baltimore to LA. Specifically, you had Ray J, Omarion, and Marquess Houston guest starring, was there a lot of ego on set when they were shooting?

Was a spin-off ever discussed ?

Who is the most overrated actress looks wise in your opinion ?

Would you rather date a highly successful actress or singer? why?
No fukking way fam :wow:

My nikka Bobby from Cousin Skeeter @Blackonbothsides :wow: