Coli True Hollywood Stories

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
One of the biggest Bollywood choreographers gave me the box. She was from Mumbai/India and she has a thing for mixed black men. She likes big D’s and rough sex. She said she was told that there’s a lot of black men that look like me in LA... I told her that “there were barely any black people in Cali!” She liked light skinned black men with wavy and curly hair.

She’s currently in the UK.
Not her. In Indian culture they have a caste system and she said she was from the higher caste. We got into a fight because I said Indians were hairy. :mjlol:

She looked like that Bollywood actress that was supposed to do the movie hitch with the fresh prince.

Kruti-edited.jpg

Early life and career​

Born into a Tamil Brahmin family in Matunga, Mumbai, Kruti joined dance class as a 5-year-old and performed her Arangetram at the age of 14.

Brahmin (/ˈbrɑːmɪn/; Sanskrit: ब्राह्मण, romanized: brāhmaṇa) is a varna (caste) within Hindu society.

(...)

Traditionally, Brahmins are accorded the highest ritual status of the four social classes,[8] and they also served as spiritual teachers (guru or acharya). In practice, Indian texts suggest that some Brahmins historically also became agriculturalists, warriors, traders, and had also held other occupations in the Indian subcontinent.
Gi5X3Mp.png
Gi5X3Mp.png
Gi5X3Mp.png

Last edited:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
One of the biggest Bollywood choreographers gave me the box. She was from Mumbai/India and she has a thing for mixed black men. She likes big D’s and rough sex. She said she was told that there’s a lot of black men that look like me in LA... I told her that “there were barely any black people in Cali!” She liked light skinned black men with wavy and curly hair.

She’s currently in the UK.

Also, because of the bolded, @Blackonbothsides being this breh would make a lot of sense, based on the stories he's told.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Also, because of the bolded, @Blackonbothsides being this breh would make a lot of sense, based on the stories he's told.
:mjlol: Breh turning out to be dude from
Cousin Skeeter would be crazy.

But then from this post in the thread I’m like :patrice:

Many people in politics, entertainment, and business are related to that family. Beyoncé and many others are related to them too and you can look that up. I’m not trying to impress anyone on this board. It’s not like I’m gaining anything from you or anybody else on here. What can y’all really do for me?

Multigenerational mixed race people were free people of color in Louisiana. Clearly my family made wise choices by being selective about who they brought into their family.

I posted proof for the most important things in this thread. And yes, I do have blood from the Dogon tribe. DNA testing is very informative.

I’m related to people in this thread too... and that’s why I didn’t post about those people. If what I’m saying is lies, why are you in here reading everything?

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
White male musician is secretly a nazi and uses code words around POC to be racist. He’s a weirdo and snake.
The person I was talking about is androgynous. His girl got caught up in the me too movement.

He was most definitely referring to Marilyn Manson.

His ex, Rose McGowan, was recognized as one of the "Silence Breakers", which kicked off the #MeToo movement.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:mjlol: Breh turning out to be dude from
Cousin Skeeter would be crazy.

But then from this post in the thread I’m like :patrice:
Multigenerational mixed race people were free people of color in Louisiana. Clearly my family made wise choices by being selective about who they brought into their family.

Ri'chard was born in Los Angeles, California. He is of Louisiana Creole descent. He attended Palms Middle School in Los Angeles, California.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
One of NYC’s greatest rappers was allegedly in a DL relationship with one of r&b’s biggest male singers. They’d link up in Brazil and other countries outside of the states.

One of the biggest moguls in NYC hip hop allegedly throws sex parties with men and partakes in the action. He apparently recruits other fellas to get in on the action. I’ve heard stories from people who don’t even know each other about this person that matches up.

One of the finest dark skinned women on the planet is allegedly a lesbian or at least bi... she’s friends with some of the most beautiful women on the planet (they’ve all hooked up allegedly).

A popular light skinned, hood singer allegedly plays scissors with other women.

I’ve never met her, but I’ve heard good things about her.
:wtf:

Diddy

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Ask me a few questions to get it started. Is there anything you want to know in particular?

What’s good Robert Ri’chard… you did your thing in One on One and Coach Carter

Did you ever crack Kyla Pratt?

How was the adjustment when the series “moved” from Baltimore to LA. Specifically, you had Ray J, Omarion, and Marquess Houston guest starring, was there a lot of ego on set when they were shooting?

Was a spin-off ever discussed ?

Who is the most overrated actress looks wise in your opinion ?

Would you rather date a highly successful actress or singer? why?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

How was the adjustment when the series “moved” from Baltimore to LA. Specifically, you had Ray J, Omarion, and Marquess Houston guest starring, was there a lot of ego on set when they were shooting?

:whoo:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way

How you figure out it was him? :leostare: