Coli True Hollywood Stories

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
One of NYC’s greatest rappers was allegedly in a DL relationship with one of r&b’s biggest male singers. They’d link up in Brazil and other countries outside of the states.

One of the biggest moguls in NYC hip hop allegedly throws sex parties with men and partakes in the action. He apparently recruits other fellas to get in on the action. I’ve heard stories from people who don’t even know each other about this person that matches
up.

One of the finest dark skinned women on the planet is allegedly a lesbian or at least bi... she’s friends with some of the most beautiful women on the planet (they’ve all hooked up allegedly).

A popular light skinned, hood singer allegedly plays scissors with other women.

I’ve never met her, but I’ve heard good things about her.

The mogul has to be Diddy. I have seen him with my own eyes doing some questionable :patrice:shyt in Club Liv in Miami.

I fukking knew it. Said this in 2018 and I have told others before that. I saw Diddy in Club Liv acting like a drugged up WOMAN.

I consider myself a fair wordsmith. I can’t correctly portray what I saw that night. Diddy was acting like nobody could see his fakkitry because he was high.

It was disturbing. Rony Seikley was the DJ and he was :picard: as Diddy literally MOUNTED the DJ booth and then started moist gyrations.

NOBODY stopped him. He is Diddy. They just let him be a fakkit:mjcry:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
One of NYC’s greatest rappers was allegedly in a DL relationship with one of r&b’s biggest male singers. They’d link up in Brazil and other countries outside of the states.

One of the biggest moguls in NYC hip hop allegedly throws sex parties with men and partakes in the action. He apparently recruits other fellas to get in on the action. I’ve heard stories from people who don’t even know each other about this person that matches up.

One of the finest dark skinned women on the planet is allegedly a lesbian or at least bi... she’s friends with some of the most beautiful women on the planet (they’ve all hooked up allegedly).

A popular light skinned, hood singer allegedly plays scissors with other women.

I’ve never met her, but I’ve heard good things about her.
Oh shyt the second one was Diddy :ohhh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I traced my blood back to certain people and I came across a lot of information...

Research the Moorish, African, Kushyte, and Kemetic connection to Asia, the Americas, and the islands across the world. Black people were conspired against, and our blood, sweat, and tears are used as fuel for white supremacy and anti blackness. Read about occultism and alchemy relating to black people in America. Black people worldwide have been terrorized for specific reasons.

I recommend these books for further information.

Man who remembers what some of these books were? Links aren’t working anymore

Clayton Endicott

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A lodge of the Saints John of Jerusalem
Thaaaank you! You’re amazing!
tenor.gif

Anything I can do to spread more light :myman: