Coli True Hollywood Stories

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I traced my blood back to certain people and I came across a lot of information...

Research the Moorish, African, Kushyte, and Kemetic connection to Asia, the Americas, and the islands across the world. Black people were conspired against, and our blood, sweat, and tears are used as fuel for white supremacy and anti blackness. Read about occultism and alchemy relating to black people in America. Black people worldwide have been terrorized for specific reasons.

I recommend these books for further information.

This is one of the posts that stood out to me.

I remember Bro Panic saying the Civil War was actually an occult ritual but I can't remember the lecture...this was a few years ago.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
One of the finest celebrity chicks to ever grace the game was walking around at a function with nut on her face after allegedly giving head. Pics from the party are on the internet, but no one has ever noticed it. She probably didn’t know it was there either.

Arguably the biggest female sex symbol of the 21st century...
Breh theres a gazillion functions in hollywood, at least give us a year and award/premiere function it was for cmon on

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
are any of these fun facts about krs-one

who rick ross ghostwrote for

Of course
:krs: is a well known :wrist:
A old friend told me a story where he was working security in a record label lobby and herd two flaming men coming around the corridor he waited to see these loud sissies emerge. To his surprise :krs:
Comes out looking and acting normal. He said all he could do is
:snoop:.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I doubt y'all gonna get any more information. This probably should of been in JBO off rip since you have to be a member of the forum to see it. But it might take awhile to get moved since it ain't about c00ning and pawgset
Why you wanna move this to JBO so badly, like who really gives af bruh. :what:
Because JBO is a private subforum. Only members of a forum can view a private subforum & threads/posts in a private subforum don't show up in a Google search or other search engines.