Coli True Hollywood Stories

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Box office queen of the 80’s, 90’s, 00’s, has a fetish for black men. She’s white and has full lips for a white chick. She allegedly cheats on her man with black men and is very outspoken against racism. She always protects black men and women from discrimination. She likes her black men dark.
Julia Roberts, huh

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
Google alerts, pictures, and views.
#truthteller

We should move this thread to JBO. Ask a mod.

That way this thread won’t be able to seen by google or non coli posters.

Looking over some of your cryptic posts, especially the one with all the links .

I’m getting strong CIA - Hollywood connections... child kidnapping & testing... am I hot or cold?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Somebody caught up with him won't be surprised if this gets deleted soon. I wish I would of known who he really was he gave great information,but I understand
fukk!! I just found this thread! Now I gotta binge this all day while at work.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Somebody caught up with him won't be surprised if this gets deleted soon. I wish I would of known who he really was he gave great information,but I understand
fukk!! I just found this thread! Now I gotta binge this all day while at work.
I belelieve they're just speculating/guessing. They don't actually know that.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I belelieve they're just speculating/guessing. They don't actually know that.
They have ‘cleaners’ all up & through LSA. When they have some legit tea through the site it can be scrubbed off the site sometimes within minutes.
:ohhh: What do you mean by cleaners? What exactly are they? Are they mods that scrub the info off the site after LSA gets a cease & desist letter?

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:ohhh: What do you mean by cleaners? What exactly are they? Are they mods that scrub the info off the site after LSA gets a cease & desist letter?
Cleaners are people who are connected to whatever celeb is being exposed. Most times it’s when it’s in a bad way. Like if Harvey winestien was being called out before he was truly exposed his reps would come though and have all of the details in this thread disappear at the snap of Thano’s fingers after he got all the rings. Actually the whole thread would be cleared out. Idk if it’s a leagal thing (most likely a sue to the site) but yeah they don’t play.

I do think they’ve had a few cease & desist... a reason members cannot post content from specific publications

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Cleaners are people who are connected to whatever celeb is being exposed. Most times it’s when it’s in a bad way. Like if Harvey winestien was being called out before he was truly exposed his reps would come though and have all of the details in this thread disappear at the snap of Thano’s fingers after he got all the rings. Actually the whole thread would be cleared out. Idk if it’s a leagal thing (most likely a sue to the site) but yeah they don’t play.

I do think they’ve had a few cease & desist... a reason members cannot post content from specific publications

:ohhh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the most beautiful black women in the world allegedly developed an inferiority complex after her light skinned future basketball player BF dumped her for another woman. She felt that light skinned women got more attention and were treated better. This was before they were famous. They both went to school in Cali. Them both becoming famous was a coincidence.
Gabrielle union and Jason kidd