Coli True Hollywood Stories

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Black female celebrity that’s a descendant of several European royal families/bloodlines. She’s very protected and respected. The reason why she’s been so successful for so long is because of this. I doubt she’ll ever fall off. She’s known as the quintessential black woman.

Angela Bassett

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The life force/magnetic energy inside of us.

Kundalini, the raw, static energy that supports all life, is often depicted as a serpent. Why a serpent? Snakes have been revered (and feared) for millenia as a powerful representation of life force or universal energy.

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.
28Therefore, since we are receiving an unshakable kingdom, let us be filled with gratitude, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. 29For our God is a consuming fire.

Psalm 97:3
Fire goes before Him and consumes His foes on every side.

Isaiah 33:14
The sinners in Zion are afraid; trembling grips the ungodly: "Who of us can dwell with a consuming fire? Who of us can dwell with everlasting flames?"

“Shiva’s fiery wrath must still burn in you

Like Fire smouldering deep in the ocean’s depths.

Were it not so, how can you burn lovers like me,

When mere ashes is all that is left of you?”—Sakuntalam III-3 of Kalidasa

Like the fire that is hidden in the sea brightens the world

When Shiva that is hidden in us going to enlighten us?—Badragiri, Tamil Siddha

Lord Shiva
’s third eye is also famous for emitting flames that destroy evil. It is believed that Lord Shiva has only opened the third eye in extreme cases, when there no more space for forgiveness was left and no question of granting another chance. It was his third eye, which gave him the name of the destroyer, for when the eye opened, it destroyed the person who befell for the vision.

Historic and modern day symbolism of Kundalini energy shows a coiled serpent resting at the base of the human spine. Kundalini is also illustrated as two serpents intertwined around one another as they climb the spine. Interestingly enough, the shape of the serpent coupling is nearly identical to the design of double helix DNA.

Helixes and Coils

Staff-of-Tehuti.jpg

Ancient Egyptian Symbols - Ancient History Encyclopedia

strand.jpg

Anatomy of Hair
dna-163466-1280-1512754906.jpg

Discovery of DNA Double Helix: Watson and Crick | Learn Science at Scitable
144777main_helix_nebula_hires.jpg

NASA - Scientists Report an Odd Twist Near Milky Way Center

I don't have all the details but this and our hair is why the real aliens are actually black. Only melanated people can survive extended space travel.

thekyuke

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Remember the Dragon Ball series was about Japan, China, and the United States. The Japanese called themselves the Aryans of the east. They had nazi ties and felt like they were the victims of WW 2. White Supremacy is big in Asia.

The themes of oppression, supremacy, slavery, racism, etc... can be applied to us, too, but we were not what they had in mind during the creation and development of the manga.

I’ll explain more if you’d like me to.

Imo,Japan gets much hate over fake history! They tried to legislate against racism and colonialism in the League of Nations in 1920. Also they helped fund the NOI and other anti racist orgs at this period before WW2.

bl1.jpg

Dai Nihon Turen Seinen Renmei,the Great Japanese Turan Youth League in Tokyo with black Americans. Not many,even black scholars know of Japanese links with black America during this era. The FBI estimated over a 100 k+ pro Japanese black Americans.
Karanja'z Place: JAPAN:THE PIONEER ANTI RACIST OF THE TWENTIETH CENTURY AND DESTROYER OF GLOBAL WHITE IMPERIALISM

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Do you know anything of Breakaway Civilizations? To be more specific, have you seen anything which makes you privy to knowing what we're living in is like a fish tank?

That there are handlers and organizations who are far in advance of us regular people.

Dzali OG

Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
I traced my blood back to certain people and I came across a lot of information...

Research the Moorish, African, Kushyte, and Kemetic connection to Asia, the Americas, and the islands across the world. Black people were conspired against, and our blood, sweat, and tears are used as fuel for white supremacy and anti blackness. Read about occultism and alchemy relating to black people in America. Black people worldwide have been terrorized for specific reasons.

I recommend these books for further information.

But the question is, conspired against by who...or maybe what?

I asked a question on here once of the brehs: What if yall found out a group of blacks are behind white supremacy...