Coli True Hollywood Stories

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I thought Jigga and R. Kelly had amazing chemistry on all their records and even the Best of Both Worlds album was ok. Was the fallout so bad they couldn't patch up their differences?

Rkelly shot his shot at Beyoncé behind Jayz back and she was semi cooperating. The whole thing blew up when she and kels collaborated on a remix I can't remember which one. Jay found out when they were on the best of both worlds tour. At the MSG show Jay had his homeboy I can't remember his name. The day one that's still with him. When Rkelly tried to come on stage Hovas crew rushed him and blocked him. Kelly tried to push through and the BK homie MACED him in the face. They dragged him off the side stage and out the building. Jay went on the radio and told him not to come back. He replaced him with usher diddy and MJB. Bey not as innocent as u think.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Rkelly shot his shot at Beyoncé behind Jayz back and she was semi cooperating. The whole thing blew up when she and kels collaborated on a remix I can't remember which one. Jay found out when they were on the best of both worlds tour. At the MSG show Jay had his homeboy I can't remember his name. The day one that's still with him. When Rkelly tried to come on stage Hovas crew rushed him and blocked him. Kelly tried to push through and the BK homie MACED him in the face. They dragged him off the side stage and out the building. Jay went on the radio and told him not to come back. He replaced him with usher diddy and MJB. Bey not as innocent as u think.
Ty-Ty

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
This was after the second BOBW right? I thought one of the fallouts was over R. Kelly's trial?

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eric b and rakim??
The Rap artists who are lovers are Andre and Big Boi from outkast. They and ALot of those Atl artist are DL pillow biters. Every TIme they discover artist it is said they have to get down. old or YOUNG they all are DROwned. You might find these facts LUDAchris

Govana

Dancehall ah mi everyting
Daps

More on Beyonce please :whew:

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
This was after the second BOBW right? I thought one of the fallouts was over R. Kelly's trial?
Jayz didn't give a damn bout those charges because the tape was already out before they made the first cd plus Jayz had effed Foxy at 16 Beyoncé at 17 tiara Mari at 16 and Rihanna from 15-20. Then he also took his turn on Aliyah before Damn scooped her out his arms and that was the end of Rocafella records.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Jayz didn't give a damn bout those charges because the tape was already out before they made the first cd plus Jayz had effed Foxy at 16 Beyoncé at 17 tiara Mari at 16 and Rihanna from 15-20. Then he also took his turn on Aliyah before Damn scooped her out his arms and that was the end of Rocafella records.
He may not have cared, but that public perception. When that shyt was going on, I remember him distancing himself. Then when Kells came back with Chocolate Factory, Jay jumped back on his dikk.

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC

She is very discreet and smooth. 2 body guards and Usher smashed and Camron got to second base. The white bodyguard sold his story and the black one was exposed. I am fairly sure MJ smashed too. There are reports he was hunting her hard body after he was finished with Pamela Anderson. He came to a party in disguise asked where she was stepped to her and walked right out with her. Real talk

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn shame they made some great music together

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
He may not have cared, but that public perception. When that shyt was going on, I remember him distancing himself. Then when Kells came back with Chocolate Factory, Jay jumped back on his dikk.
You could be correct. I know when they recorded the first album after I had seen all 8 hrs of those VHS tapes. I knew Jay was a dirt bomb.

-deleted-

Banned
Daps
She is very discreet and smooth. 2 body guards and Usher smashed and Camron got to second base. The white bodyguard sold his story and the black one was exposed. I am fairly sure MJ smashed too. There are reports he was hunting her hard body after he was finished with Pamela Anderson. He came to a party in disguise asked where she was stepped to her and walked right out with her. Real talk

:dead:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Which MJ, Michael Jackson or Michael Jordan? Did Kells smash?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
:ohhh: