Coli True Hollywood Stories

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Michael Jackson. He was a savage on the low and fukked alot of bad bytches. On YouTube there is video of Beyonce presenting MJ an award and you could tell this dude done moon walked all in her Destiny chile
I remember seeing an interview with one of his former bodyguards or personal assistants, and the dude mentioned how MJ slept with some of the biggest female names in Hollywood/entertainment, but he would never reveal who and would take that info to the grave with him.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Michael Jackson. He was a savage on the low and fukked alot of bad bytches. On YouTube there is video of Beyonce presenting MJ an award and you could tell this dude done moon walked all in her Destiny chile
A lot of gay rumours swirling around Mike. What were the orgins of these rumours

Lordgodking Nyc

I'm with the $hits
Daps
Reppin
NYC
A lot of gay rumours swirling around Mike. What were the orgins of these rumours

There is a website that compiled a extensive folder on mj personal life with relates articles and interviews. From Mike reading bibles to how to turning down the smash from Brooke shields to his fetish for barely legal open mags. Regular ish but for MJ your like :ohhh:
I think I have it saved in a old browser. Will post the link

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is a website that compiled a extensive folder on mj personal life with relates articles and interviews. From Mike reading bibles to how to turning down the smash from Brooke shields to his fetish for barely legal open mags. Regular ish but for MJ your like :ohhh:
I think I have it saved in a old browser. Will post the link
I always thought he was straight just on the weird side.

Weird equals gay to some people.

Daps
The Rap artists who are lovers are Andre and Big Boi from outkast. They and ALot of those Atl artist are DL pillow biters. Every TIme they discover artist it is said they have to get down. old or YOUNG they all are DROwned. You might find these facts LUDAchris
Fax, especially the shyt with migos. Their manager is gay and was telling nikkas they gotta give it up to sign. How you think migos got on?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The Rap artists who are lovers are Andre and Big Boi from outkast. They and ALot of those Atl artist are DL pillow biters. Every TIme they discover artist it is said they have to get down. old or YOUNG they all are DROwned. You might find these facts LUDAchris
But, didn't @Blackonbothsides say the rap duo are from the East Coast?

Last edited:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

But, didn't @Blackonbothsides say the rap duo are from the East Coast?

Eastern influence. Growing up in Brooklyn, I was a huge Outkast fan.

:francis: Well this would explain why Outkast associated with Farnsworth Bentley. Puffy did too.