Coli Text Challenge: Text a girl this Guarenteed to get some pu*sy

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Breh, did you send this to your job consultant? :heh:

u messed it up breh u never tell them some d u keep repeating "yes, some after c"

the whole point is to make them say "whats after c" u gave in to to the joke to fast :to:

and u lost a job come on breh dont send it to a job connect

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
I went and made a fake tagged account. Tried this with no takers so I got frustrated and said to one chick "ratchet... just the way I like them"

she gon comeback with "sorry far from ratchet. so you dont like this one"

I feel dippin into my contacts would be too easy.

its only funny with women u know, u gonna meet a girl and tell her u wanna give her the d instantly ? :dwillhuh: yall nikkas got no game at all

Teko

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Johanesburg; Coral Way (FL)
H4cXwY8.png

Before

twMq2t5.png

After

:wtf: You gave in too quick and easily. If she aint your girl or isnt too loose keep up with the mind games and let her figure it out

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All im reading is missed opportunities, patrice she don't even seem upset by the fact.

Your done now, the way you closed it:snoop:

She prob thinks your mad creepy after that.

:laff:

@Talkofnewyork fukked your shyt up :laff:

now you'll never hit it :laff:

u messed it up breh u never tell them some d u keep repeating "yes, some after c"

the whole point is to make them say "whats after c" u gave in to to the joke to fast :to:

and u lost a job come on breh dont send it to a job connect

:wtf: You gave in too quick and easily. If she aint your girl or isnt too loose keep up with the mind games and let her figure it out

or get that job :sadcam:

:manny: I declined the job a few days ago. Besides this is for fun brehs. Ill really know how she feels when i see her at work today :mjpls:

Last edited by a moderator:

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
how about text " whats up , we fogging up the room tonight or what?"....straight to the point and witty at the same damn time

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
All he would get is a lol....if I'm already having sex with a man then he doesn't have to throw stupid hints. ..but if we've never had sex...then why y'all would think that corny joke would work on any woman is beyond me....

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Told this one girl she said, "awwww lmao dat was cute" so that was a success....then told this other girl she was like "D.....you forreal? It wasn't funny" then she proceeded to tell me that she had nothing to say to me and then she said "later" :beli: